Recent content by Limatlast

1. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I was told exactly that at a fitzgibbon cup match in mary I in 2016/7(almost sure of the yr) by a galway man mary I were playing nuig. His exact words were limerick have loads of good hurlers but none outstanding I probably agreed with him at the time. I or none of my friends are thinking that...
  2. L

The Hurling Thread

Not nit picking but there's 4 from the city starting but you're correct otherwise though there's a massive love for hurling in the city. Also there's plenty playing that would be a stones throw from the city.
  3. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Normally limerick support is in the city end so cork should be in clare end
  4. L

The Hurling Thread

Don't honestly know there's so many rumours going around migraine etc who knows?? He certainly did walk off unhindered though so could be ok
  5. L

The Hurling Thread

Why not play hannon? I didn't hear officially he was out for a month only heard it from a newspaper article. Here in limerick the talk is he starts and that he's fine
  6. L

The Hurling Thread

I'm not so sure he'll go with that fb line, Dan Morrissey could still be no3 as I think it's certain that hayes will be no7. I actually commented at the match last night that m casey was bulling for it as I expect he knows his place isn't guaranteed. really looking forward to today's match...
  7. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

the bit I've seen of him he's one of yer best forwards, if the new forwards prove to be better than him cork are in a good place.
  8. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

yes that's him. if I recall properly he scored that goal v tipp in first round in 2018.
  9. L

The Hurling Thread

for sure
  10. L

The Hurling Thread

for sure
  11. L

The Hurling Thread

not so sure lads it's 50 50 for me. cos kiely was so hard on p Ryan he doesn't have much scope but of course he could argue mitigating circumstances saying gillanes was off season Ryan's was on the night of a match. my own belief is he was an ape, a langer that no doubt was annoying him went...
  12. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Almost guaranteed to start I'd say, I'll argue he was a bigger loss for us this yr than c lynch as in we'd more cover for Lynch’s position
  13. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hard to argue with any of that, certainly the miles on the clock plus the medals in pockets could make limerick more vulnerable. it's easy to say they want more are still hungry etc it's when the heat comes on only then will those questions be answered. Kilkenny did it so it can be done they...
  14. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree he won't but to say this team will need replacing in a Yr or two is wrong for me. I agreed with one of your posts a few weeks ago that it's hard to keep going but the age profile suggests there's more than one or two years left in the majority of these Limerick players. Also there's 4...
  15. L

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

and for those of us that can't be at pairc ui chaoimh down the marina in ballintemple?