Recent content by leeside_rebel

1. L

The Hurling Thread

So would I, think there will be a change there before throw in. Wouldn't rule out T.Kelly and D.McInerney starting either
  2. L

The Hurling Thread

The loser of Limerick Clare should still get through easily enough I think. Can't see where else they'd lose a game
  3. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Training and the recent challenge games
  4. L

The Hurling Thread

Wow that's nasty sounding. Never heard it happening before to be honest. And thinking about it I'm surprised refs haven't got a bad injury more often. And that was u14 too, imagine getting a sliotar full on to the head at senior level
  5. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ya played vs Clare
  6. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'm happy with that team. Delighted to see Twomey starting, wasn't sure if he was fully fit or not. Eoin Downey unlucky, Coleman starting pushed Mellerick to the corner otherwise I'm sure ED would be at no.2 People complaining about Lehane starting can't have watched the league, he was...
  7. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

He was playing in the league?
  8. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clubs can find a day, time that suits both. I wouldn't mind a game on early Sunday, especially if it was in east Cork or on the way. Game in Waterford not till 4 so you'd be down. But anyone at a game in Timoleague at 12.30 isn't going to Waterford. Bit surprised at Cloyne, I'd have always...
  9. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Mayfield/Dripsey? Hardly, they're not even close to each other.
  10. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I see two games listed for 12.30 cloyne v argideen in Timoleague and 1.00 Kinsale v Meelin in Kinsale Surprised to see games on like that
  11. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

To be fair I don't think Munster council were expecting the Waterford board to hand back a lash of tickets.
  12. L

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

All clubs got everything they asked for was what I heard. Seems the Waterford followers have thrown in the towel already. To be handing back tickets for a home game in a tiny venue seems crazy. Unless something miraculous happens Davy Fitz will be getting the P45 soon. Hardly surprising...
  13. L

The Hurling Thread

I was looking but couldn't find it online 😂
  14. L

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Ya I still find it hard to adjust at times. What's also a great loss I think is the link between county minor and Harty cup/schools comps. Years ago you'd be watching for lads in Harty that might have potential to make the minors later in year. Pity it's gone. The top Harty lads now are probably...
  15. L

The Official Golf Thread

His interviews all week have definitely been giving hints of a few doubts about LIV move, still seems a bit conflicted by the whole thing