Recent content by jams

1. J

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-68674088 and this a real feel of a country where nothing really works any more - falling apart.
  2. J

Gullis gets Lee Anderson’s job. I think the viewers won’t like this. Smacks of laziness from the writers.
  3. J

Simon Harris, Glorious Leader

Simon’s a bit odd to be fair. I got a bang of Liz Truss with the shirt tugging ‘let’s get our flag back’ bit. It won’t be long until we’re all fairly sick of him.
  4. J

Leo Varadkar

The electorate always thank this kind of behaviour. See the Tallaght strategy for details.
  5. J

3 people in every 20 think Reform is the answer to their problems. The laugh is some Torys will think they need to be more racist to get that 15% back.
  6. J

Leo Varadkar

Merging SFI with IRC, Lots of change with widen ing participation at 3rd level.
  7. J

Leo Varadkar

Good news for Oliver Callan.
  8. J

Cork Footballers

Anyone know when TG4 tell us which game they're covering on Saturday? 18:45 GAA Beo Allianz Football League - Live coverage of the final day in Division 2. Presented by Micheál Ó Domhnaill. the choices are Cavan / Fermanagh Cork /Armagh Donegal / Meath Kildare / Louth I think Kildare...
  9. J

The next Government

Was 4-7 this morning. when I almost put my tenner on SC.at 4-1 Got interrupted and missed my chance!
  10. J

The next Government

Coveney out of the running!
  11. J

The next Government

you'd have got good money on Rishi lasting longer than Leo up to 9.00 am today
  12. J

Cork Footballers

Jesus fucking Christ. We’ve beaten a shit Kildare side, a a Fermanagh team that LOUTH just destroyed and last year’s Tailteann cup winners. lets hold off on the Kerry are shite talk for a few weeks.
  13. J

Cork Footballers

I see Jack and Dave having a good laugh with each other at the Kerry Roscommon match today. Grist to the mill for the conspiracy theorists here.
  14. J

Cork Footballers

The game against Armagh will tell us nothing. The game against Kerry will let us know where we are.