Recent content by IPA

1. I

Legality of cannabis

It won’t bring cannabis tourism . It was legal there already for medical like here . People are allowed to grow small amounts and share those at “special clubs” I don’t believ your average Joe can just rock up
  2. I

Isaac Bells

A brilliant pub ahead of its time
  3. I

Benny does it again.

There was to many and most hadn’t a clue how to run that type of business . Here there were 7 in the late 90s now there 76. Still huge business for micro breweries but not that many . You will see mass closures here also
  4. I

Benny does it again.

Guinness is huge in London now one in four drinks is a Guinness
  5. I

Benny does it again.

Hope she wasn’t from Cork
  6. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

My son got train up and down yesterday Luas from station to land down road no way he was spending night up there at the prices .
  7. I

Places that won't reopen

Because no two businesses are the same . Some pay huge rent some low rent some have big loan others don’t . I know one successful (to the public) bar in town that’s paying out four times the bar next door for similar size . There will be many more closures across the board . It’s not like before...
  8. I

Places that won't reopen

His model was based on a tried and tested template . I doubt it was just the wage increase rather every increase . There comes a point in every business when the price to the customer cannot be put up anymore or lose all custom . I’d say it’s the case here . No room for him to move can’t put...
  9. I

Cork Pubs Irish pints review

Crowd was grand the only issues were on the door . I ran it in the 90s great place to work owners were honourable country people
  10. I

I ran it for them in the 90s
  11. I

Swan ?
  12. I

Over 90k views 😳
  13. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

😂😂