intothewest's latest activity

• I
    intothewest reacted to peopleluas's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    Bang on the money @intothewest. Let's start with Football people in County Cork supporting the county team, speaking in everyday...
  • I
    intothewest replied to the thread Cork Footballers.
    I said this to a colleague in the Páirc tonight and it’s something that is known but not mentioned as much as it should be. The Cork...
  • I
    intothewest reacted to Jukka's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    If a team guarantees themselves a place in Division 2, then that should be the end of it. Currently, the team finishing 4th in Division...
  • I
    intothewest replied to the thread Cork u20 Football 2024.
    The Barrs best players of that age were always William Buckley and Ben O’Connor. Both distracted by other sports! John Wiggington...
  • I
    What sort of twaddle is that? Ross and Clon don’t even rank in this conversation. Nemo and Barr’s are head and shoulders the “standard...
  • I
    This. Larry is one of the greatest players I’ve ever seen but his views on the game I would largely disagree with. And why said views...
  • I
    intothewest reacted to Banofie Magpie's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    Larry a legend of a player. Probably best I’ve seen wearing the Cork jersey. But unfortunately a terrible manager who tragically ran...
  • I
    From Goleen to Ballinspittle isn’t too small a parish.
  • I
    I’d agree with JF above - I don’t think it’s a knee-jerk reaction or premature to say that there is a serious problem there with the...
  • I
    intothewest reacted to junior footballer's post in the thread Cork Footballers with Like Like.
    And that’s the problem -last year, we just went the same again and this time it was worse, clearly we had no clue really about Donegal...