Recent content by Inchadoney rover

1. I

2023 Premier Junior hurling

Spot on played underage with t mc c until his family bought a big farm on the outskirts of new ross and moved there never cought a hurley until then afaik
  2. I

Ex West cork player wing forward on the tullogher team
  3. I

The County Board Complaints Thread

Any news on how the Carbery u21 situation got on at the county board meeting last night.
  4. I

Faur play it was the right thing to do .may not have been what Carbery rangers wanted in view of their injury situation. But shows the board up big time
  5. I

Umpire went down in the first half
  6. I

I don't know .was surprised myself .but i only have that info sh .the bit about the umpire fainting is correct tho .10 minutes hold up in the first half over it . Carbery rangers did themselves no favors going into a west cork meeting by agreeing to the extra time. Going to be messy now for...
  7. I

Hearing that carbery rangers asked for permission to video the game and were refused.
  8. I

Young Santry was the best player on the pitch until he got injured. Unmarkable .very poor from Collins and his team, which included a timoleague man doing umpire, too
  9. I

Especially when he was on the management of ibane yesterday
  10. I

2023 Senior A football

Nice map .i think they are coming nearer to bandon than that map would suggest as are bal who have players from gaggin .Either way, theres a lot more houses in newcestown Parish than say kilmichael to the northwest, which would cover a big physical area too.the school is the key to their...
  11. I

2023 Senior A football

Starts at baxters bridge just outside bandon and heads all the way north to within a mile of kilmurays pitch all the way east to the old post office in templemartin and west to castletown and enniskeane ..huge area and a massive underage set up .very few fall through the cracks there
  12. I

Junior A Football 2023

Especially when the story doing the rounds in west cork is that kiely is out for sundays match
  13. I

I wasn't sure about presently. But he was in the past i think .regardless its good to see more hurling down there
  14. I

Fairly outspoken on Twitter. But a sound guy. would have met him regularly back in the day
  15. I

Former cork hurler mark foley involved down there afaik