Recent content by iluvhurling

1. I

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Cork have ground to make up. That was a very very comfortable 4 points win for Tipp last week.
  2. I

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

A good win for Cork and Meyler and co will obviously be delighted. And while things looked better than the Tipp game you have to consider the opposition. In that regard, Limerick had a couple of lads who just weren't up to this level. In particular there were 2 green shirts in the middle third...
  3. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not much interest in tickets in Waterford for the first round robin game. I got a stand ticket form a Waterford club contact today. Said he was sending some of his allocation back to the county board.
  4. I

The Hurling Thread

Where are ye seeing all this bitching by the KK supporters about having to travel to Cork. Genuine question.
  5. I

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Won by a point or two in very difficult weather conditions I'm told.
  6. I

Cork Minor Hurling 2024

Minors playing Wexford away this weekend.
  7. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Ah my comment was a little tongue in check. And certainly not writing Clare off. And I wouldn't even be writing Waterford off - that Davy lad is capable of anything. But I do think the 3 I called are best placed to go through. Limerick if they get it right will win the AI but getting out...
  8. I

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

What a kerfuffle there's been on here since the Clare game 9 days ago. Forget you ifs, buts and maybes. The 3 teams to represent Munster in the AI series this year will be .......................................................... Cork Tipperary Limerick Simples.
  9. I

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

Sorry I forgot to post venue. Yes it's BlackRock.
  10. I

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

U20 playing Kilkenny today at 4pm. Team: 1. Paudi O'Sullivan 2. James O'Brien 3. Kevin Lyons 4. Timmy Wilkes 5. James O'Dwyer 6. Daragh O'Sullivan 7. Killian Tobin 8. Ml Finn 9. Ryan Sweeney 10. Diarmuid Healy 11. Wm Buckley 12. Adam O'Sullivan 13. David Cremin 14 Jack Leahy 15...
  11. I

Fitzgibbon/Sigerson

Only managed to tune into this 7 mins into second half. UCC led 15 points to 11 at thus point. From this point on to the final whistle absolutely no UCC player came out with credit. It was abject stuff for that last 25 minutes. I can't comment on the first 37 minutes but it's kind of...
  12. I

World Darts Championship 2024

Paid my first visit to the Ally Pally last week. It won't be my last. What a blast. Best night's entertainment ever.
  13. I

World Darts Championship 2024

📸 Ally Pally darts 50 years ago. https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1o77SuLsyrra24Ax/
  14. I

2023 Premier sfc

Fair play the Haven,great win. Can't say they didn't deserve that. Anybody know the thinking behind Damo going on goal?
  15. I

GAAGO - Rebel Strike (again)

Can't say I disagree with anything he says here. Jamie Wall on GAAGO row: 'There are more attractive teams than Cork' https://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/gaa/arid-41284048.html