Recent content by ikari warrior

1. I

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Tis the Birkenstock shod I find particularly subversive .
  2. I

Yes I do ,it’s bananas and a huge sense of denial about if
  3. I

I’ve my teenagers barred from there ,it’s off the hook in that whole general area ,bad and all as it is visually they are safer in town ,frightening stuff going on in the suburbs and less police .
  4. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

Stacky I’ve noted a huge renaissance in pubs (not bars ) people simply don’t go to restaurants in anywhere near the numbers they used to ,also pubs that do food (not really pubs ) are way back from where they were only a few years ago , A lot of this is in consideration of members of you circle...
  5. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

I’d go with that , On the major ,arse ,drag,ring ,was the call for the end of the fag ,the ring call always made me laugh .
  6. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

Didn’t it just 😀
  7. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

Soundy just on a point of order ,to be the oldest bar in the city you would have to actually be within the old city walls ,and probably the north main /sourh main axis , I spent a lot of time in the gateway as a child ,paddy the gateway as he was know was a legend of a man , It was he who...
  8. I

100 % agree , There a lot who enshrine the Henry’s ere but it was bats,hammers and stanly blades night noon and morning but no one died now you have a fraction of that but it could be fatal .
  9. I

I’d revolt if that ever happened as it’s so wrong in so many ways but if we could find a way to stop making the gpo the atm for the dealers and polluting the street it would be transformative, How though ,let’s say if you have any previous convictions then you would not be allowed a cash...
  10. I

It’s the cheap bus services ,a river of heroin , They come down as mini mules and then shoplift as their faces might not be as well known to security ,different batch every week . But in terms of Corks own let’s say you have two things , 1) they will tell you that they come to the city centre...
  11. I

Benny does it again.

Roysh
  12. I

Benny does it again.

Disaster
  13. I

Benny does it again.

A certain Famous French team arrived into Sin e last Monday , Huge lads ,nous somnes ici pour les chevals they were saying ,I hadn’t a clue but the bar man spoke French , We are a must visit racing pub .
  14. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

I’ve a theory on the ph value of north side and south side water as well in the cleaning process
  15. I

Pubs reopening June 29th

As it happens I have one full time post in a renowned racing pub ,I’ll fill it this week ,ask her to contact if she wants , On the staff situation what a great time to be a teenager ,living at home earning 300 e plus tips a week for partime work ,the amount of people looking for weekend shifts...