Recent content by HappyAl

1. H

Wuhan Wheeze Bonus

One more time thready. You were relentlessly insulting me, you are still doing it today. Now, you sir are a fucking weirdo who thinks this is some kind of school yard. Im sorry bud but its not. You think you can insult and troll ANYONE you want. Not me bucko. I have called you out umpteen...
  2. H

The official NATIONAL court report thread

No I dont actually. Home leave is for people in the armed forces, you know, people that are doing stuff for their country. The kind of people we can rely on. People who we can trust! Home leave for prisoners is a joke. And I think you know this as well as i do.
  3. H

Xmas home leave.......... in all fairness now. Is this a European thing or is it strictly an Irish fail? I shall brb.
  4. H

well imo marching through a town shooting at police deserves more than a poxy 5 years tops. Most prisoners get home leave at xmas by the way, and that in itself is a disgrace. Could you explain that to all the thousands of victims of crimes who have to watch the perp out drinking and having a...
  5. H

#stillwaiting #witheringaway.
  6. H

My sentence is waaaay more reasonable mattie. Imagine giving prisoners xmas home leave as well. But if its a drugs offence then nooooooo, you must stay in clink. What a wonderful country we live in.
  7. H

Woman murdered in Tullamore..

If he is ginger then I give up.
  8. H

Can we start talking about the head on yer man? He looks like a reasonable enough fella. And whats going on with all the gingers recently?
  9. H

Ten years detained would have been okay. I mean lets get this right. How long will he serve out of that 8 stretch? And lets not forget he will be getting xmas home leave as well.
  10. H

Yes, yes I do. And id say the entire country will agree as well. Only YOU will say its not lenient. Fucking hell mattie!
  11. H

Let the defence have its say junior. Its only fair.
  12. H

Wuhan Wheeze Bonus

Okay, here we are again. Over and over. You have MHI's mate. You should go see a doctor because you seem to be stuck in a time loop in your brain. No one cares thready, especially me. So you keep on repeating what you say, you look like a nutter. Oi nutter, fuck off and leave me alone, And...
  13. H

Well I can start with the lenient sentence regardless of it being his first offence. And then there is the excuse of half a gramme of coke being to blame for his woes. Its no wonder criminals do as they please, the system here is a joke. And thanks for speedy reply chick!
  14. H

8 years for marching like a soldier through the town shooting at the police. Gun owner or not this is mental! What a wonderful country this is. Maybe mattie can explain this to us.