Recent content by Green P.R.O.

1. G

Captain Phil Harris Died

The Captain of the Cornelia Marie Captain Phil Harris dies at the age of 53, Harris was based out in Seattle on the day he had his stoke, He had gone for 12 hours of surgery, then was placed in a medically induced coma. He was supposed to be showing signs of improvement last week, he squeezes...
  2. G

Need ideas please

Due to a genetic condition, my kids have to give up sport. They are devasted. Anyone have any ideas of something else they can do besides GAA, Rugby and dancing.
  3. G

Football All Stars 2009

Kerry 7 Cork 5 Canty Miskella Goulding Shields Pierce O Neill The others were Stephen O Neill, Dermot Early, Karl Lacey. Footballer of the year: Paul Galvin
  4. G

Time for referees to be accountable to someone, anyone

Personally I feel that the time has come for the men in black to be held acountable for their performance. Not sure how this could be done, but God Dammit they have to be accountable to someone.
  5. G

Sam Maguire Festival Dunmanway 2009

Just back from the opening parade of the Sam Maguire Festival. Great evening. The award for the greatest football player over the last 25 years never to have recieved an All-Ireland Senior Football medal will be presented later on tonight. Just wondering who you would give the award to. Me, I...