Recent content by gozzy

1. gozzy

The Official Liverpool Thread - Part 2

Haven't been on in a while. What's the conventional wisdom on here? They're too flahed out from last season? Mane was the lynchpin, not Salah? We let Dyche get away?
  2. gozzy

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Even considering Arnautovic says more about the state of united than that game ever could.
  3. gozzy

Craven Cottage was the problem, shit 70's ground. And also the Liverpool performance, that was shit too. Disappointing, especially after giving City a spanking last week.
  4. gozzy

The Sands is widely known in the Midlands as a safe bet for lonely housewives and general loose morals, don't knock it. If you can throw in the promise of a breakfast you're in like Flynn. I mean I wouldn't mind an all expenses to Paris but you need to play the odds.
  5. gozzy

It's a sad day for any club when Fred would have improved things. United's players had no pride whatsoever in their club. It was actually hard to watch at times, I feel sorry for the non-bandwagon United fans. Jesus, have some self respect...
  6. gozzy

Actually a bit miffed we didn't go for 5 nil. The win was certain but after seeing what united put on the pitch we should have had a bit more of a rapey attitude.
  7. gozzy

Feminazi whingebag article #39374611183

Yeah, a truly idiotic argument from our Louise. Those who have been successful in sports have very frequently exploited a natural advantage like more fast-twitch muscle fibres, a greater reach, height, balance and, I suppose, large feet. However even female athletes who are blessed with such...
  8. gozzy

Vincent Hanley- Sex, lies and videotapes

I know this is completely off the point but Flo McSweeney was a fine looking woman. And hurrah for the gays too.
  9. gozzy

Fantastic to see Liverpool's greatest captain back at Anfield. The reception for him shows how classy our fans are.
  10. gozzy

Official Champions League 21/22 Thread

From Salzburg to Inter. Fucking EUFA This is worse than 9/11
  11. gozzy

Let's be honest, Allison should be able to depend on a player on the near post at least connecting with the ball. Mini-mi is not impressing at the moment.
  12. gozzy

Kieran Creaven

I know where you're coming from but this is inaccurate. Being straight or gay or whatever is an attraction to partners capable of consent and is normally an intrinsic part of a healthy personality. Sexual attraction to children, particularly pre-pubescent children, is a pathology based on...
  13. gozzy

Storm Barra inbound, Current Orange warning, may go Red.

Birdhouse blew over, base is chipped, will be a whore to fix. More updates as I get them.
  14. gozzy

I thought the Gooners would put it up to us based on recent form but they're a bigger mess than the mancs. Arteta trying to be angry was cringe of the season so far, arms flailing like a special needs Pinnochio. We are by no means playing at title-winning consistency but it's early days...
  15. gozzy

Poch is a shoe in if he can wriggle free from PSG. I'm expecting a ferocious performance from the mancs this evening, a 'we're back' statement result, no 97th minute bullshit, just a towering dominance of, let's face it, very ordinary opposition.