Recent content by Fooseball

1. F

Cork Footballers

Saw Cashman twice this year in the new junior grade got roasted in the first viewing aging mullane of kilmurry and had to be whipped off with 20 remaining then got dragged around the pitch by one of the urhan players in bantry if that’s what our hopes of 2024 lie on let’s call it a day here and...
  2. F

2023 Senior A football

Fair play the least newcestown deserve with the year they are having
  3. F

Junior A Football 2023

Cranky who would you have as favourite in the Carbery final?
  4. F

Junior A Football 2023

Maybe it is a small bit harsh reading it back. He’s there danger man and if you were to nullify him as much as possible I believe you would take a lot from this mayfield side. They are very defensive and get lots of bodies behind the ball and they do break quickly but I think a patient and very...
  5. F

Junior A Football 2023

Have seen mayfield twice this year very defensive unit very fit but won’t have enough up front when you take out conlon in the full forward line they haven’t got much more in an attacking sense they could still make a county final but will be no match for Canovee
  6. F

Junior A Football 2023

They will win the county no doubts about it they have a very good team will take a top team(which I don’t think there is at this level)/off day for Canovee to be stopped winning the county
  7. F

2023 Senior A hurling

I’d expect a replay may be choosen then it’s up to blarney to see will they truly go Through with it the replay was to be set for Saturday or Sunday this week would they back themselves to be ready or demand more time off it will get Lionel messi
  8. F

2023 Premier Junior football

Calling it here now cobh will Right the wrongs of last year and beat kilmurray been following Them all year they are tenacious in the tackle and are adding the scoreing threat this year they will have too much for kilmurray and beat Barr’s in the final too
  9. F

2023 Premier Junior football

Not distasteful very handy footballers but in the last two years they always seem to wilter when as one would say “the shit hits the fan” no grudges or anything against buttavant good footballing side I just think there’s an aura about them and when that bubble is burst within 60 minutes they...
  10. F

2023 Premier Intermediate football

Thought draw was fair result also cill Na matra seem to be in prime position to come good at the right time different to the last few years think they will peak at semis and final and that will eventually get them over the line
  11. F

2023 Premier Intermediate football

Stevie wonder by the looks of it yesterday, very poor could be in trouble.
  12. F

Cork Footballers

I only know the two of them from watching muskerry games down through out the years both as good as you’ll get always surprised me that the two fellas didn’t get a shot of the whip but junior A football is looked down upon from senior I suppose
  13. F

Cork Footballers

How no one has looked at joe creedon or mc donnelld from kilmurry amuses me two Keepers who can go long and pop a ball 30/60 yard on the run is beyond me
  14. F

Cork Footballers

R&B been honest from seen him more often than us is he better footballer or hurler? If I’m honest leaving out watching the under 20’s and the Barr’s games streamed this year is all I’ve seen of him and in patches you can see the potential for a good inter county player?