Recent content by ExiledinfromCork

1. E

Foraging

Whortleberrries - thank you for confirming what they are! Loads near me - out earlier and picked a pile of blackberries with the small one.
  2. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

A real nice guy who did his best and the very least we can say is he has blooded a lot of talent and the future is bright for the guy who takes over. Thank you so much for your service Kieran, 2017, 2021 were great runs and great hurling. The new manager needs to be a ruthless, hard man who...
  3. E

Cork Footballers

Best of luck to the Rebels. I'd be there myself but I am laid up with a leg problem. The very best to all that traveled.
  4. E

Cork Footballers

Cork going in as no hopes. How bad. We have been very low for a long time. Maybe these boys will do something special. Cork football is an enigma
  5. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

In a holistic sense do you think if the way the game is played now continues that it will actually ruin hurling? Also, are we getting close to the stage when someone will get seriously injured playing an Intermountain game? How will this effect them making a living? How will the GAA deal with...
  6. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I really enjoyed the goals against Tipp. Very different goals. The first a 50 50 balls lobbed in big NoL breaks to RoF who feeds AC who has only a goal on his mind, great finish The second DF picking up a loose ball in MF and driving on, great confidence and great strike. I think the movement...
  7. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Living in Limerick it is interesting the locals perspective on Cork. After the match 1 comment to me was 'Cork might take a scalp' this year. My response was I am sure their ambition is to win it out. That was greeted with amusement. Maybe I am falling myself but if they build momentum and make...
  8. E

Cork Footballers

Great post and 100% right I think we will go well in the qualifiers and the team will be very competitive again 9ver the next few years
  9. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

100% even!
  10. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

q00%
  11. E

Cork Footballers

Sure.... The guy has a good point. Not sure what you are on about. Cork got the thin edge of the wedge from the ref. Mayne go to the Kerrah forum? QUOTE="Gregory_Mike, post: 7034596, member: 23780"] Change the record m8 and grow a pair. Morto for you and the other soft little crybabies on...
  12. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

As bad as Cork were if Horgan hadn't missed so many frees we could have won.
  13. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Will you stop for crying out loud. Watch it again and watch the league final. An amazing player 100% but not the player for the 50 50 ball bar 2019 match vs Kilkenny when he was electric.
  14. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Patrick Horgan cannot compete for a 50 50 ball. That was never more clear than yesterday's match - he is an impact sub not a starter. A great servant to Cork and far from the worst yesterday but time waits for no one and Cork need to try something new.
  15. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You're completely ignoring the point Im not disputing they are light years ahead but to think the 2 squads are prepared the same is crazy resources wise etc. They were way better but I doubt anyone will beat them such is their setup. if child like is saying the obvious I am a child and happy...