Recent content by eggbasket

1. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Pick the same defenders, get the same results, year after year. Half back line Blown out of it under the first dropping ball after 2 mins of munster championship. Goal. Cork conced the same type of goal every year.. A Broken runner from midfield/wing soloes through from 50/60 yards out and no...
  2. E

2024 Senior A Hurling Championship

Is it true the Glen had to go to tipperary to coach their hurlers? Not sure ringy would have been happy with that one.
  3. E

Cork Footballers

How's cuthbert and traceys 5 year plan coming along lads?
  4. E

2023 Premier SHC

Off topic, but bringing a few tourists to the pairc this weekend to show them its not all rugby country, they want to know will the bar be open. Can anyone confirm👍
  5. E

Laochra Gael on TG4

Good to see noel o leary get a mention in eoin Cadogans laochra gael.
  6. E

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

20 mins into the 2nd half before cork full forward line got a ball delivered into them
  7. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

7 starters today are 3 months into their inter county careers. Its all relative.
  8. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Does 2 yellows followed by a red suspend ya for nxt game?
  9. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Not sure i watched the same game as ye? Conor C had 2 possesions in the 2nd half and 2 in extra time. Thats 4 possessions in 50 mins from midfield. Also gave away 4 frees in which niland put over 4.
  10. E

PROC Hurling League ‘Name the Winner’s’ Competition 2023

Waterford Lumerick Kilkenny Cork Wexford Dublin
  11. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Has tim o mahony a due date to return? Has he trained yet this year. Cutting it fine
  12. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I stand corrected.
  13. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Collins short puckouts. Is it fair of me to suggest that maybe he just doesnt have it in his locker to do them?? I always think back to 2016 when he was starting out v kilkenny in pairc ui rinn under light (the night we wore the blue centenary jerseys with the yellow C on the front). He pucked...
  14. E

PROC Hurling League ‘Name the Winner’s’ Competition 2023

Kilkenny Tipp Galway Cork Clare dublin.
  15. E

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Hoggy right to speak up. A few more of his teammates should have spoken up over the years. Cork lost an all ireland final by 20 pts in 2021 under a management who had no plan. Being given another year in charge annoyed the players as they knew it would be anoother year wasted. Tipp booted colm...