Recent content by DeepThroat

1. D

Stardust anniversary

Children of True Dubs don't work, they are street traders ( drugs, prostitution, fags, and fruit ) or handbag snatchers
  2. D

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party

B is for Banbridge Alan McCrum (11 year old schoolboy) killed by no warning car bomb Date 15 MAR 1982
  3. D

We could start a SF/IRA Atrocitiy Alphabet game Your go was Adare A member of the Gardai Gerry McCabe shot during an 'unauthorised' mission Date 07 JUN 1996
  4. D

Irish Pension Question.

Fucking hell, they don't make it easy you'd need a minimum of a post grad in finance or data analysis to figure these out 😳 15 years at 52 contributions per year = 780 contributions Divide by 40 = 19.5 average contribution If they round down to 19 = €180/week If they round up to 20 =...
  5. D

Irish Pension Question.

If you have 10 years you qualify for 40% of the value of the max. €110. Max is if you have 48 years €270 Edit: As with all things Irish its more complicated. The 10 and 48 figures above aren't years, but the average contributions made per year ( I'm assuming thats over 40 years ) so 11 * 52 =...
  6. D

Irish Pension Question.

The statement gives how many contributions and what class that have been made broken down annually.
  7. D

Irish Pension Question.

Tell him to set up a MyGovid ID with his Irish PPS No and he can check what pension contributions he has made on welfare.ie and that will tell him what he is entitled to It maybe the case that he can claim both pensions. Seems 5 years in England entitles you a pension ( and you can purchase up...
  8. D

It won't be long before he starts having issues with SF over their Stardust Victims stance everytime they commemorate a 'fallen volunteer' like Thomas Begley and pointing out the hypocrisy of crying crocodile tears in the dail whilst stopping compensation in the North for victims of terrorist...
  9. D

As this happened 43 years ago the Hubris displayed by Sinn Fein in requesting the Government to apologise is a tad galling. The Government today has very little to do with the Government then ( Simon Harris wasn't even born) SF claim they have moved on from SF/IRA pre GFA By this logic we...
  10. D

Cyclists

Was on the bus from to Douglas to Town yesterday lunchtime. Bus went through lights at Paddy The Farmers and 2 cyclists ran the red light on the cyclelane coming from Langford Row. The bus pulled into the bus stop and you should have seen the shocked reaction from the cyclists. Big argument...
  11. D

Places that won't reopen

12. D

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Tommy Gould
  13. D

I don't even know why I'm taking the bait, but I'm sure if you read the Housing Minister's ( which I've no intention of ) there will be caveats in it that will explain the rational behind claiming that his logic is correct. Personally I don't take notice of any figures politicians present...
  14. D

No numb nuts completely different. SF had information about 800 chemo appointments that did not go ahead and did not have the intelligence to understand that even though they did not go ahead, they did not go ahead due to the fact that they were cancelled. They then had an Oscar winning virtue...
  15. D

The scary thing here is I don't believe she set out to mislead the Dail, it's that Sinn Fein as a party ( I'm presuming she was given the info. ) are lacking the competence to read information and understand what that information means.