Recent content by daftbrush

1. D

Sinn Fein are not a Normal Political Party ??

She is in with madden and finnuciane just now. The garage can expect a solicitors letter.
  2. D

Brian Dillon Commemoration

Noel. Any feedback on the event. big crowd or small crowd . Who was the organiser
  3. D

Myles o Grady to leave Musgrave

thanks Boots
  4. D

Brian Dillon Commemoration

Noel Any descendants of the Dillon family there ?
  5. D

The CFO of the company. His linkedin shows he is on the move every few years. I think they will either go for someone within or someone who had a long track record in the food business
  6. D

Dr Ava

It is exploring the possibility that Dr Ava will get into a relationship with the new manager. I have look at the play back a number of times and he doesn't seem to be wearing a wedding ring
  7. D

He had been previously married but it ended in divorce
  8. D

pj coogan show

Don O Leary on again..PJ didn't ask him if his time in prison helped or did it make him worse.
  9. D

Dr Ava

Saw the documentary last night on TV. She and Vaat have parted. They parted some time ago and tried to make it work by taking things very slowey. Things didn't work out. Vaat is now in a relationship with some local wan so I think Dr Ava's noise is out of joint. However they recruited a...
  10. D

Wow

Am I in the pot at all.
  11. D

That's right high king. They also have a few more labels / market place / Donnybrook Fair .
  12. D

I think the going is going to get tough with SuperValu as Aldi and Lidl are making inroads into there company base. SuperValu have increased their own brand labels which might help a little but there might be a case to promote someone within the company to fill the role.
  13. D

Cork hurling goalkeepers 2022

son I think
  14. D

That might be case. thanks for that
  15. D

It was announced in the press that Myles o Grady is to leave Musgrave with immediate effect. Myles who also had a short stint with Bank of Ireland said he was taking up a job in another organisation which is non competing with Musgrave. Musgrave has lost a few CFOs in the past years. Tim Kenny...