Recent content by CorktilIdie

1. C

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

My sincere apologies R&B. I have just now noted your understandable request to simplify our various inputs. I will comply. Thank you.
  2. C

PROC Hurling Championship 2024 “Name the Winners” Competition

Munster -- Cork. Leinster -- Galway. All Ireland -- Clare Wex. KK. Galway. Clare. Cork. Well done again and again......... You are a mighty man R&B. Mile buiochas.
  3. C

The Hurling Thread

With respect, Kelly hasn't played with quite a while so one couldn't be sure of his form. TJ, on the other hand, was the form man a fortnight ago v Limerick. Even the penalty alone would surely have been converted.
  4. C

The Hurling Thread

Fair play to Clare. They eventually closed out a game that could easily have slipped away from them. The real question is though, what would the scenario have been had TJ Reid played !! Therein lies the major conundrum for everyone.
  5. C

PROC Hurling League “Name the Winners” Competition 2024

Clare + 4 Thank you R&B.
  6. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2024

Tony wasn't known as Baby Jesus for nothing. Hurling and football, he had it all.
  7. C

The Hurling Thread

That was the worst Tipp display that I have seen in years. It is one thing to play a dummy hand, but that did not seem to be the case today. It would have suited Tipp, more than Clare, to progress to the NHL final as they have an extra week before the C'ship.
  8. C

Limerick & Clare. Thank you R&B.
  9. C

Cork : KK : Tipp : Dublin : Limerick : Clare. Thank you R&B.
  10. C

Westmeath : Tipp : Galway : Cork : Clare : Waterford . Thank you R&B.
  11. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Of course. You are so right
  12. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I don’t think so. I think that Tom O Donoghue walked that day. Paddy Barry walked in 1973.
  13. C

Tipp, Limerick, Galway, KK, Cork, Clare. Thank you R&B.
  14. C

Wexford : Cork : Waterford : Dublin : Limerick : Galway . Thank you R&B.
  15. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The Cork forwards, excepting Patrick Horgan, are undeserving of any reasonable rating from today's game. The very least that could have been expected, nay demanded, of them was that the opposition backs be hustled and harried unremittingly as they exited from their defence. Clare defence had an...