Recent content by Cork93

1. C

Cork u20 Hurling 2023

I’m counting 9 if I’m not mistaken? Daniel o Connell, James o brien, timmy wilke, Denis cashman, Daniel murnane, James Murray, Adam o Sullivan, Ross o Sullivan and Peter o Shea.
  2. C

The County Board Complaints Thread

Is he the county board delegate for st nicks?
  3. C

2024 Premier Senior Hurling Championship

https://www.echolive.ie/corksport/arid-41300503.html
  4. C

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Flynn and McCarthy both part of UCC Fitz panel I think, unsure about the Roche brothers.
  5. C

Cork Footballers

Correct, has decided to go travelling as he is one of 3 who were left go from the panel. Was a very good under 20 and good club player too.
  6. C

2023 Premier SHC

Correct
  7. C

2023 Senior A football

From the supporters perspective you are probably right, would be a better atmosphere in a smaller venue. But from the players point of view, getting to play a county final in pairc ui chaoimh is a very special memory for any player to have, win or lose. You’ll be at the pairc with the kids...
  8. C

2023 Premier sfc

90 minute drive roughly? Leave at 11am still in 30 mins before throw in. Different alright, but not too crazy I dont think?
  9. C

Junior A Football 2023

Wouldn’t think they’re getting ahead of themselves, just good forward planning if they do manage to win west cork.
  10. C

2023 Premier SHC

Noticed that alright it was surprising as their 2nd team are out of championship Thought imokilly didn’t utilise their bench well either, given how many lads had played two games over the weekend. Surely there were lads there who could have done 10/15 mins at the end of normal time to see them...
  11. C

2023 Premier Intermediate football

A lot of the hurlers came back and played against cill na martra and they were still well beaten. They used 18 players V cnm and only 9 of them featured against aghada in the previous round.
  12. C

Junior A Football 2023

Kilmichael through not Ballincollig
  13. C

2023 Senior A hurling

31 this year I think, pity that he has had such a bad time with injuries.
  14. C

2023 Intermediate A hurling

Quick calculations there but I think it’s: Semi finals Midleton and Aghabullogue Quarter finals Blackrock mayfield Lisgould Ballygiblin Relegation final is Youghal and Douglas
  15. C

Sports Forum Trivia Thread

⚽️ Immaculate Footy 9 8/9: Rarity: 181 🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩⬜️ Play at: https://www.immaculatefooty.com @immaculatefooty x @fbref Great quiz thanks Cloudy. Sonny Anderson, Batistuta and Cicinho helped with the rarity score in a big way!