Recent content by Cork29

1. C

Junior A Football 2023

Game over after 10 mins
  2. C

2023 Premier Intermediate football

Can you cast these games to TV on Munster Gaa?
  3. C

Cork Minor Football 2024

The reason Cork football is in the position it is in.
  4. C

2023 Premier Intermediate hurling

Between Tralee and Listowel
  5. C

Junior A Football 2023

Canovee
  6. C

Junior A Football 2023

Canovee VS Mayfield as I predicted
  7. C

2023 Intermediate A football

A scumbag coward
  8. C

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Congrats Pat, Hope ye do it now,been in the county a few times now and would be great for the young lads to drive on and win county.
  9. C

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

Should be two good semi finals and very hard to call. Will go for Ballinora and Carrignavar to advance
  10. C

Junior A Football 2023

Canovee 5.13 Lisgoold 0.06 Canovee VS Mayfield final my prediction.
  11. C

2023 Intermediate A football

Very hard to call this one. In not too distant past Mitchestown losing finals to Kanturk,Rockchapel and Iveleary. Coachford losing to Cill Na Matra and Kilshannig. On paper you would go for Mitchelstown but that Sh*t the pants performance is always there. The break might have done them well and...
  12. C

2023 Premier sfc

Nemo fans getting up and leaving after Haven went up 1 point. In fairness a big difference in what was to be achieved in the 2 games you mentioned.
  13. C

2023 Premier Intermediate football

In my opinion.... The ref had a good game overall but in the first half I thought he let a lot go Bantrys way. Bantry I thought were home with the cup coming into the last 10mins but Cill Na Matra with the loss and misery of years gone by pulled it out the fire. Very tough on Bantry losing 2...
  14. C

2023 Senior A hurling

Ref has a big part to play in this. Doing a great job leaving the game flow. Others should take note 🫡
  15. C

Junior A Football 2023

I'm sure the two teams were happy enough with the winners getting an extra few days to get ready for county quater final. And Barryroe congratulations on their first west cork football championship. They will be glad of the break and can enjoy a couple of days celebrating.