Recent content by corcaighcailin

1. C

Campervan wanted for rent 4-6 Sept

Hi, Campervan wanted for rent, 4th-6th Sept 2015. For use by 4 mature and responsible women. Reasonable offers please.
  2. C

New Security measures for UK and USA flights

FYI people, a new security crackdown announced yesterday by the Government means that all passengers flying into or out of UK or USA Airports must ensure all electronic devices being carried in their hand luggage are sufficiently charged to be turned on. Any devices that can't be turned on might...
  3. C

Glucksman Craft Fair 2013 - invitation

Free invite to the Glucksman Craft Fair 2013, on Friday 8th November. http://www.glucksman.org/PDFs/GlucksmanCraftFairInvite.pdf
  4. C

Seanad & Court of Appeal Referendums

Two weeks to go people (voting day: Friday 4th October) Do you know how you are going to vote (presuming you have a vote)? Have you received the information booklet? Did it make any sense? Do you even care? With regard to the abolition of the Seanad, I would be opposed to the proposal to...
  5. C

Eminem tickets - For Sale

2 x Eminem tickets for sale, face-value. Date: Saturday 17th August 2013 Venue: Slane Castle Includes two FREE return bus tickets (Dublin-Slane) (I did submit this for the Buy & Sell thread but it hasn't been approved yet).
  6. C

Eminem tickets - For Sale

2 Eminem tickets for sale at face value. Concert date: Saturday 17 August 2013. Location: Slane Castle Including 2 return bus tickets (Dublin city - Slane).
  7. C

Belgrade/Serbia

I'm heading over in July for work. I'd like to extend the trip and stay for a week but I'm not finding a whole lot of information out there. Belgrade is a party town apparently. Is it worth staying on in the city and exploring it or would people recommend visiting other parts of Serbia? A...
  8. C

Hwyd

Cad a méasann tú faoi ghrúpa ón Langer Forum HWYD (How was your day?). An maith leat an saghas comhrá atá ann? An chuma leat?
  9. C

Study desk - Wanted

Anyone have a student/study desk lying around at home? It's for a bedroom so something that can be taken apart and assembled easily. Rough dimensions: Size H72.1, W100, D44.4cm
  10. C

2 x Steve Winwood tkts WANTED

Sunday 24th in the Everyman AT 8.30pm
  11. C

Handsome Men

Anyone seen any around lately? Nope, me either.
  12. C

2 x Chic tickets, 27th May

Two Chic tickets for sale for their gig in the Savoy, Cork on Thurs 27th May. I used my laser card to purchase so it's 50e per ticket or 100e for two.
  13. C

What did you do for St. Patrick's Day?

Got up early, went for a swim. Went for a long walk with a friend. Then drank African beer at a fundraiser for the poor people in Mozambique. I successfully avoided anything with a shamrock or that crap that Penny's was selling.
  14. C

Mardyke Arena

Fair play it's open again...finally. For those not in the Cork vicinity, it was drowned in the floods and has been closed since November. Any other proccers been since it opened? They don't have the swipe machines working yet so it's free in for everyone at the moment ;)