Recent content by corcaigh

1. C

The characters of Cork

If you had your way you would lock her up and throw away the key i'd say!
  2. C

Recycle / Re-Turn

What the f*ck is this shit :mad: wobbled into Dunnes to pick up my usual cheap n cheerful 99c 1.5l bottle of flavored water. Paying at self service check out and got charged an extra 25c for some bullsh*t deposit levy...a quarter of the price of the bottle ffs. Absolute racket, how do I opt out...
  3. C

Cork Characters

Saw that girl in town 2-3 days back arguing with and shouting at some bloke on oliver plunkett street calling him a drug addict etc and that he should be in arbour house haha! One passer by commented on her behavior "what a fckn nutter" he says lol!
  4. C

Air fryers

Bought the Ninja Foodi Max a few months ago, mighty job indeed and even better we normally used approx 60 units cooking with the electric oven bi-monthly. The Ninja has reduced that to approx 15-20 units!
  5. C

42% of Europe’s banking crisis paid by Ireland

I actually got a lash of tinnies twice using Apple Pay yesterday, no sign of the transactions being debited from the account lol, few handy Beer Tokens!
  6. C

42% of Europe’s banking crisis paid by Ireland

Jeez the amount of clowns on this thread getting upset at the public cleaning out a banks ATM's 🤦‍♂️ have ye forgotten that the fckers got bailed out by us and also BOI recently posted record profits of 1.3B...banks don't give a bollix about Joe Public ffs but only to make massive profits, tis a...
  7. C

Do you like McDonald's food?

Mcdonalds?? I'd rather venture over the road to Barties for the bit of tuck...
  8. C

Future Islands - Cork gig

Great band, discovered them in 2010 with their "In the evening air" album. Hopefully a new album is in the pipeline, I didn't think "As long as you are" was great but for a few tracks in comparison to their previous work. Fun fact Sam was an excellent rapper back in the day also!
  9. C

Noel Long, Passage West

Life imprisonment, oh right well yeah but i'm 74 suckers!
  10. C

RTE: Radio, Telefis, Empty pockets

Jaysus this Judge has tore shreds out of RTE! Fair dues to him! https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-41178742.html
  11. C

A great day for the parish

What would have been your vote??
  12. C

A great day for the parish

Bartie actually started the business, sold it some years later and ended up buying it back again some years later!
  13. C

free speech

#BinTheBill ☘️💪 https://gript.ie/hate-speech-bill-deferred-until-autumn-fine-gael-source-claims/ The TD added that there was “huge concern” among many rural Fine Gael TDs in particular, who are “falling away” from the party due to a “disconnect” on “woke” issues, such as transgender inmates in...
  14. C

late late now

Meh, Anton Savage was the man for the role...tut tut
  15. C

Leo Varadkar

Wrong on your first statement, correct on your second...