Recent content by corcadorca

1. C

Cartoon from this website, any suggestions?

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/ Besides the family guy/southpark/futurama stuff (seen most of those over the years)
  2. C

Is it possible to remove a thread...

Before anyone posts on it and you realise someone has started one already
  3. C

'Bono Night'

Stoke up last night's embers...
  4. C

Where can I watch family guy online?

(somewhere that doesn't do the megavideo "you've watched 72 minutes" thing or similar)
  5. C

Body Art by gunshot

W8-2a60ch5s&feature=related ... ...
  6. C

if you google image search your weight and height

and then choose one that approximates the same shape as you ,(i.e. the same height and weight as arnie doesn't mean you couldn't still be a chubster ) what sort of heads come up?
  7. C

The selection of culture on display for Liz & Phil

What do you make of it? I suppose they could hardly take them hiking down to the sheep's head! and, while it's primarily a showpiece marketing spectacle,piquing interest and promoting consumable profitable culture for British tourists etc would you show foreign visitor brass-bands, Guinness...
  8. C

Pakistan to 'review relations with the US' ...

How long before the US make shit of the place?
  9. C

Brutish queef visiting Ireland

be wide
  10. C

TD wagecuts... jokeshop

At its first Cabinet meeting at Áras an Uachtaráin last night, the new Government decided to cut the pay of senior politicians. The Taoiseach’s salary is being reduced by €14,000 from €214,000 to €200,000, the Tanaiste’s salary has been cut by €13,000 to €184,000. Ministers salaries have been...
  11. C

What role does gender have in food choice?

Steak seems to have the same effect on men as chocolate has on women, a mood enhancer (how could you possibly feel glum with a tasty steak in front of you) Wimmin ye love yer chocolate, but not too pushed about the steaks. Men, don't seem to crave chocolate as much (although aul fella appear to...
  12. C

Gumption. Is planned obsolescence killing it?

(gŭmp'shən) n. Informal 1. Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness. 2. Guts; spunk. 3. Common sense. I'd define it as know-how, handiness, shrewd resourcefulness, , knacky adaption to purpose - mending things etc Is mass produced planned obsolescence killing it?
  13. C

lady gaga and the grannies

14. C

Opera singers performing power-ballads

7EUgCA64ajM&feature=related Which circle of hell was it Dante saw them consigned to again?