Recent content by Choice is yours

1. C

Cyclists

Keep repeating it like a moronic goon, no one said he was under a legal obligation.
  2. C

Cyclists

3. C

Cyclists

Stall the ball now, in the clip I posted the truck driver is 100% wrong, the cyclist was correct. I said I would drive in the hatched area because I wouldn't want to be in that situation but that is irrelevant. The truck should have given him 1.5mtrs of space.
  4. C

Cyclists

If I'm out cycling I always err on the side of big truck or me, only one winner. No way am I taking the chance with my life that other drivers know the rules or give space. There is only one place that lad is going and it isn't Le Tour.
  5. C

Cyclists

https://twitter.com/righttobikeit/status/1438099875271430147 Now seriously, we know there are bad drivers out there and some don't give a fuck about cyclists but c'mon on don't take the chance either with your life. For what, so you can prove a point at your funeral? Would he not be safe out...
  6. C

Cyclists

Just looked at the picture again, is my imagination or does he have acres of space to the other side? Not absolving the van driver but is he out a bit far on the road?
  7. C

Cyclists

I didn't disagree with the drivers being fined and the one in the van that came that close should have been. My point is that these cyclists with the cameras aren't the angels they proclaim themselves to be either. There are shitty cyclists out there as well as motorists.
  8. C

Cyclists

Lmfao https://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/irish-cyclist-fined-gardai-over-his-own-videos-of-close-passing-drivers/ But the gardaí have also issued the cyclist with two €40 fines because they said his own videos showed him cycling without due care.
  9. C

Cyclists

As do motorists of cyclists as the 419 pages are testimony to. :-)
  10. C

Cyclists

:-) :-)
  11. C

Cyclists

Sound_y needs to be introduced to Mikey the Cyclist ;-)
  12. C

Cyclists

The regulation is vague with no expansion so my guess is that if you have a racing bike, you don't need bell. It doesn't say you have to be racing at the time like
  13. C

Cyclists

Bikes made or adapted for racing are exempt from bells under regulations.
  14. C

Ryder Cup 2021

Last week before teams are confirmed. As it stands... Europe Rahm Fleetwood Hatton Rors Hovland Casey Fitzpatrick Westwood Lowry 3 Captain's picks probably Garcia, Poulter and probably Weisberger. Rose? Yanks Morikawa Dustin Byrson Koepka JT Cantlay 6 Captain's picks, most likely Finau...
  15. C

Cyclists

An absolute gobshite, thinks his shite is chocolate. Brave heart with his camera, cowardly twat without it