Recent content by charliehurley

1. C

2023 Premier Junior hurling

Erin's Own Kilbrittain Tracton
  2. C

Argideen v Glen Rovers Kilbrittan v Ballygarvan Meelin v Barrs Milford v Barryroe Russell Rovers v St Catherines Tracton v Erins Own
  3. C

2023 Premier sfc

Six foot two...eye are blue!
  4. C

2023 Premier sfc

I can't mate, it was a conversation from about 4/5 years ago and can't remember names so can't verify its true. But to clarify, he didn't say they were St James lads, he said they lived in the parish is all.
  5. C

2023 Premier sfc

I just remember being told it by a St James man a few years ago, I don't remember who they were. He just named 5/6 lads from the parish playing with Clon or Ross. Tough for a club with a small pick to lose that many
  6. C

2023 Premier sfc

Might be a bitter St James man so then 🤣
  7. C

2023 Premier sfc

This is a genuine question Fox, but does it bother you that the Brewery towns 'inspirational leader' is from from St. James' parish? Or does it bother you at all? That poor club have lost so many players to Clon and Carbery Rangers, I don't know how they keep going. All credit to him for keeping...
  8. C

2023 Premier Junior football

As Cork93 said above no 3rd place team goes through: Two 1st placed teams go straight to the S/Fs, but are kept apart The third 1st placed team and the 3 runners up go into two Q/F's Winner's of the Q/F's meet the teams already in the S/Fs
  9. C

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

That's no surprise either and shouldn't be acceptable for championship
  10. C

Junior A Hurling Championship 2023

I wasn't at the game, but just looked on the Cabery website, and if the ref noted there was indeed the referee, I wouldn't say it is bias against Clon, he is just a terrible terrible referee. Like a lot of ref's he will go against you more if he gets shouted at (not saying that occurred, but...
  11. C

They are 2 big wins for barryroe, a club that have been hanging on for a few years. Have they come on an awful lot this year? I haven't seen them in a while but something must have changed there, be it young lads coming through, or management?
  12. C

Argideen V Erins Own Barryroe V Kilbrittain Glen V Tracton Milford V Ballygarvan St Catherines V Meelin Russell Rovers V St Finbarrs
  13. C

Strong statements by Meelin, St Catharine's, Argideen Rangers and surprisingly Barryroe. This comp looks wide open but I think it's the East Cork teams are still favorites, RRs and St Catherine's
  14. C

Cork Footballers

Lads, anyone who quoted that personal comment yesterday needs to delete their comment too, as it's still visible through your quoted replies.
  15. C

2022 Premier Intermediate hurling

I'd go for Castlemarytr also if Brian L is fit, but again can't see there being much in it