Recent content by carrig4life

1. C

The Contenders for the Aras

It has to be Bertie
  2. C

PROC Deadpool 2017

There are a couple of who do you want/don't want to die but no actual deadpool yet. Usual rules apply. One over and one under fifty years of age. I'll get the ball rolling. Over 50. Bob Dylan Under 50. Tara Reid
  3. C

Frankfurt airport

Has anyone gotten connecting flights in Frankfurt airport?? Now I won't have to change terminals as both flights are Lufthansa I'm just wondering how big the terminal is? Is my two hours between flights enough?.. Any thoughts people??
  4. C

Bowie or Lemmy???

lads, an interesting question arose this morning. Two great musicians died in the past week, if you had the chance to live their life, who would you choose Lemmy or Bowie??? Personally i'd choose Lemmy, pure drink, drugs, sex and rock and roll but it is a hard choice. what say ye??
  5. C

The return of Leeds utd

www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/leeds-united-in-line-for-60m-takeover-by-red-bull-after-owner-massimo-cellino-confirms-there-has-been-a-bid-10155620 Leeds stand to be taken over by red bull. Red bulls interest in f1 is beginning to wain also with nonstarters like...
  6. C

the banks

Lads ive been standing in a queue for twenty min in the boi on south mall there is only one teller on. Surely they have enough money to employ another person behind the window??
  7. C

How much interneting do you do on the toilet?

I reckon I do so a solid 75% of my interneting on the toilet while pooing...(this post for example.) Hiw much would you do?
  8. C

Guy in north main st dead?

Just heard on the radio that there's an area in the shopping center cordoned off.. Any one with any info?
  9. C

Eurovision 2014

Did any one see the polish entry.... Oh my fucking god...
  10. C

Driving range closed

When did the driving range on the ringaskiddy road close ? It seemed fairly overgrown when I went in to hit a few balls today.
  11. C

Thank you benny

Last night noone came to the oval except me , happy al and benny. like the last time ikari warrior promised a free keg. Naturally I was sceptical that ikari was who he said he was, and when I arrived at half eight and there was noone there, I thought my fears were true. Happy al made himself...
  12. C

I just found my new favourite sport

This is epic and its great viewing Sledge hockey, I'm watching usa v south korea in the winter paralimpics Heres a link to the canadian team http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFroEUToyaY
  13. C

Kim Jung Un's best friend

Denis rodmen shows his true colours http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/dennis-rodman-allegedly-peed-and-pooped-in-a-north-korean-hallway-among-other-things/ I'd have thought he'd have been killed
  14. C

Jimmy carr

I passed the opera house last night and saw the crowds I didn't know he was playing...was anyone at it? Wes he any good or was he a irritating as he is on tv?