Recent content by Carmona

1. C

Training Run Times

The old lads - other than myself - have reduced the posting massively. Time was when Terrier and TimeO and Elwood would be on here every second page at worst. Sure anyway, we keep going, and most of the old gang are still running funnily enough. I'm reduced to 10ks at this stage!! Might do a...
  2. C

Must.... Own....property....

And yet I have learned to write correctly. Not bad for a Norrie knacker, eh?
  3. C

How many Pride weekends are there?

How many people are we talking about here? I work in a private secondary school in a very liberal Euro country and I have seen 1 case of a kid transitioning in the last couple of years. One out of a 1000 or so. That seems to be where we are. There's a few gay lads and lasses, and a couple where...
  4. C

The Action Plan for Housing.

Would Soundy be familiar with the expression, Not doing yourself any favours (m8), I wonder? He goes on and on with the same bolloxology and convinces fucking no-one. I'm not talking Shinner shite now, just this silly Mattie isn't a solicitor shite.
  5. C

But you posh cunts do realise that we don't really consider you Cork right? Not really Cork.
  6. C

I'd much rather be from the Northside, which I am, than be a bitter asshole, which you are. And yes, it's Mam for any self-respecting Corkonian
  7. C

Training Run Times

Ouch! 2.39.xx. It'll be interesting to see how he reacts.
  8. C

Training Run Times

As I feared. QB went off too fast and is struggling a bit now. 2.31.xx predicted finish at mile 20. But that could drift unless he picks it up, which isn't really looking likely.
  9. C

Training Run Times

1.13.20 at Half instead of planned 1.14 for Quinn B. May not seem crazy, but....... Let's see. Fingers et al crossed for him.
  10. C

Training Run Times

Massive lead. My boy, Quinn Ballbach also gone off a bit pacy. We had said 35 mins at 10k.... He went through in 34.38. Hoping for 2.29, currently predicted 2.26.xx
  11. C

the wine thread

Yeah, the Alberdi is a bit like their entry level but still quality. I've had a few bottles over the years. I love the Ardanza and that fancy drop the 1904 or whatever it was called. Gone very expensive though.
  12. C

The official Horse racing thread.

You owe the poor bollox an apology, JR. And I mean the horse, not Murphy.
  13. C

the wine thread

Whereas the Ardanza will be low 20s probably.
  14. C

the wine thread

Indeed, just checked. The Pomal reserva was 12.50. Add a buck a bottle for delivery.
  15. C

the wine thread

Don't think it was in Rioja Alta price range, Mangey_y. Got it on Decantalo if memory serves me. Grand for a Paella. C'mere Barbera and Cabernet Franc is a slightly strange blend. Nice?