Recent content by Bwana_Dik

1. B

Stuff that grinds your gears

abdicate: to renounce a throne, high office, dignity, or function abrogate: to treat as nonexistent, to fail to do what is required by (something, such as a responsibility) It's not that fucking difficult to use abrogate in the appropriate context, YOU DON'T ABDICATE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Thank...
  2. B

Cyclists

Same as a bell on a bike I suppose, does yer man use his bell?
  3. B

Cyclists

Jaysus, this lad is fairly het up. I hope it's faux rage, otherwise he's heading for an aneurysm. <head exploding gif\>
  4. B

Official Cycling Thread

Right lads, a bit of advice required here. I've contrived to be in Spain around the end of the month, and I intend to see end of stage 12 of the Vuelta, a mountain finish with the climb starting in Estepona. I'm familiar with the climb, it was used about 10 years ago and Nico came second as...
  5. B

People from different counties

:ROFLMAO: I mean, really? Probably the most inaccurate statement I've ever encountered on the INTERNET. Good man Harry, keep her lit.
  6. B

Cyclists

What a cunt. I know we're all equal now, but hitting a defenseless woman, a coward too.
  7. B

Pastrami versus spiced beef

Thanks, been waiting 6 years for that explanation. (y)
  8. B

Cyclists

Plenty of rainbow ones around second hand after last week.
  9. B

Cyclists

We need more lads with GoPros stationed on junctions, threatening lads and posting on YouTube. I wonder has he one of those silver YouTube yokes displayed to show he's gotten a million followers. Spectrum.
  10. B

Cyclists

The romeo whatever shit makes it all legitimate. And the threats. Then the calls the driver a manchild. What a fucktard indeed.. Sad little life, BTW the driver was wrong.
  11. B

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

I'm going to have to add Amnesty to my disappoinment list - priests, bank managers, Bertie, Roy, swimming coaches, yer man from that president of USA series, Floyd Landis...
  12. B

Russia's unjustifiable war of aggression in Ukraine

Maybe the Ukrainians have a bit to go on the LGBTQIA... scene, not so long since we were in the same boat FFS Amnesty are a crowd of pricks if this is true.
  13. B

What runners/trainers you got now

LIDL, 12 euros, technically slip-on coz I don't have to open the laces. How fucking bad. They're blue BTW.
  14. B

Former Rugby International being prosecuted for Fraud

Hang him high. Worse than Hitler.
  15. B

Holidays.

Off to see a stage of the Vuelta at the end of the month. Mountain finish outside Estepona, Penas Blancas.