Recent content by Browser Brody

1. B

The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Not seen the first half … Any positives ? Nice to see Maguire get on the score sheet.
  2. B

Crash on Carr's Hil

Have you spoken to a local TD or the County Council or the Road Safety authority about how to get the speed limit reevaluated? Have you spoken to the guards to inform them that speed limits are regularly being broken and ask if they can take measures to prevent this from occurring ?
  3. B

Crash on Carr's Hil

Are you actually a moron ?
  4. B

Crash on Carr's Hil

Driving purposely slow to “piss people off” ? Do you ever think about the full Impact of what you are doing ? Grow up will you FFS..
  5. B

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Will Osprey Vs Bryan Danielson from this past weekend is talked about as being the best match in the US in years. Just about to watch it, I’ll reserve judgement.
  6. B

Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Late to this but i believe you are 100% correct there. Seemingly the original plan was Austin but a deal couldn’t be worked out in time. Taker was Plan B.
  7. B

Have you ever been to an Amsterdam sex show? Share your tales

Been dragged onstage during one before….. Got off very lightly though.
  8. B

Crash on Carr's Hil

Dope.
  9. B

Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

If Derek is a stupid person’s idea of a clever person then this country is truly fucked.
  10. B

Official Boxing Thread

Haney 1/10 for the win . The bookies know whats going on.
  11. B

Official Boxing Thread

What is Ryan Garcia’s story ?
  12. B

Your Mental Health

The wife is away for a few days so i am looking after our little 16 month old child. Day 1 - Perfect Day 2 - Perfect Day 3 - Perfect Day 4 - Fuck me i need a break ASAP, the Mrs is back now and even though all went fine and the baby was great. I am feckin drained. Physically and mentally...
  13. B

Stuff that grinds your gears

“ A Virgin Media internet outage across Cork tonight may impact the screening of City's match at @CoughlansLive this evening. Apologies, obviously this is out of all our control, Virgin Media are warning that the issue may not be resolved until 9pm.”
  14. B

Feckin home internet is down again. Virgin media have gone to shit lately . Had more outages in the last month than in the last three years combined.
  15. B

Remake out in a few months. Looks shite.