Recent content by breb

1. B

Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Great point. I live near de pairc and mostly it's grand. The only problem near me I saw was for the Liam Miller testimonial. There are some right snobby nimbys around Blackrock Road.
  2. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Just got 2 stand tickets with the season ticket. Shows ya how poor the interest in Waterford is.
  3. B

The Hurling Thread

Don't forget TG4. They're light years ahead too. Pity yesterday that because they were showing the colleges games they had no inter county.
  4. B

The Hurling Thread

So that's just the Kerry crowd. Unreal that KK are moaning about coming to Cork. shur it's only slightly further than Thurles for us going in the opposite direction. Some whinging there.
  5. B

The Hurling Thread

chalk it down boy. There won't be many of em anyway. Christ its always the same. I remember one of the O Sés a few years back justifying the shocking Kerry crowds in PUIC saying'tis a terrible place to get in and out of'....fuckers have no problem getting in and out of cork when it's UCC or CUH...
  6. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Go raibh maith agat
  7. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Is that the player? Or is the app different?
  8. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Surprised Seán Twomey isn't involved at all. His confidence should be soaring after KK match as he was one of our best players. Is he injured? otherwise his omission makes no sense.
  9. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I agree that his decision making was bad and the last foul he committed cost us the chance of a draw but he did a lot of good stuff too. He started getting stuck in and giving a few belts when KK were dominating. But I suppose that kind of sums up his Cork career...mixed. it seems we're always...
  10. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Very true. Some fellas posting here are clueless. He was one of the reasons we got back into the game
  11. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I'd be critical of Lehane too but thought tonight he put in a shift in fairness to him. He harried and tackled up and down.
  12. B

The Hurling Thread

Surprised Limerick opted for Thurles and not Ennis given that the 2 counties share home grounds.😁
  13. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Connolly insisted on playing for Rockies last year against management's wishes as the hamstring was still at him. A bit rash but a great clubman. He shouldn't be judged on any matches from last year.
  14. B

Cork Hurlers - Part 2

How is Kingston stillbon yhe pitch?
  15. B

The Hurling Thread

Sorry...feckin spell checker...mullocking