Recent content by Bennyton

1. Bennyton

Whats the story with R+H Hall??

Exactly, the whole docklands was manky and ruined 40 years ago, this is long past due.
  2. Bennyton

Unreal like, Cork city needs more people living in the city, it'll have a positive impact on the city for everyone, especially businesses in the area that are usually only open Monday-Friday. If I had a wedge of cash then a gaff there would make a nice ole bolthole when I'm on secondment from...
  3. Bennyton

Has he? Jaysus, he's doing 25 storeys of apartments again, that's fantastic news.
  4. Bennyton

Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

5. Bennyton

That's it like, people who are vulnerable or whatever, it's not great. I've heard of diabetics stockpiling medicine at home too.
  6. Bennyton

Already a drastic improvement tbh. Now get planning for apartments, stall out the planning for eight years, then build office blocks instead.
  7. Bennyton

Queues in the pharmacy are nuts at the moment, I got antibiotics on Monday, they could only give me 3 days of a 7 day course, as they had run out. This is a fairly massive pharmacy too. Two customers came in, and were sent to another store, 45 minutes away. It's pretty wild, imagine this...
  8. Bennyton

The Action Plan for Housing.

You think that reasonable rent controls would cause all private landlords to flee? Rent goes from the tenant into a MNC landlord, and disappears into the ether, that isn't good for any economy. Non-profit rental bodies are a great replacement, Peabody in the UK are great, and use profits to...
  9. Bennyton

Must.... Own....property....

Aye, sorry for contributing to it.
  10. Bennyton

I'm a southsider, or was, til I emigrated. I don't think I have any chip on my shoulder lad, I work in tech, I'm paid about three times what I'm worth, life literally couldn't be easier for me. most people in Cork call their mother "mam", you get the odd old doll who calls her "mum" but only...
  11. Bennyton

The Action Plan for Housing.

Jaysus...
  12. Bennyton

My mam has worked all her life boy, no multiple daddies, etc, but thank's for your concern. I just find it hilarious that you've had such a privileged upbringing, and seem to have totally fucked that opportunity like. Gas, no wonder you're so angry.
  13. Bennyton

Mum? Are you British? Are you Derek Blighe?
  14. Bennyton

Being Fired.. And how to deal with it.

IR35 is being rolled back m8, you'll be fine.
  15. Bennyton

Being Fired.. And how to deal with it.

I've seen how they work, honestly all the tech at HSBC could do with being burned to the ground, I'm amazed they can function as an organisation with that horrible Rube Golberg machine of a CI system. You in Lannan Siggy?