Recent content by Ballsaq

1. B

Cyclists

These are the worst kind of bike nazis, the ones who want to indoctrinate the children regardless of the risk to their safety.
  2. B

Cyclists

Rutty cleaning house with the pushbike wing of the smuggerati here. Amazing scenes.
  3. B

Cyclists

The INTERNET. Serious business, folks.
  4. B

Cyclists

She has to pay for the 20% that are to blame. If the motorist is to blame, then she doesn't have to pay. Hope this helps.
  5. B

Cyclists

Cyclists are a menace, the road would be a safer place without them.
  6. B

Cyclists

By that logic listening to music should also be banned while driving.
  7. B

Cyclists

Have a police scanner myself and just heard an APB gone out for "Pepe", last know location "the INTERNET".
  8. B

Cyclists

Oh, so it's because they're distracted? You said originally that it was because they couldn't hear what was going on around them. Some people are like that anyway love, earphones or not. What about people on their phones or texting? Should phones be banned too? I'm not sure I want to live in...
  9. B

Cyclists

Cyclists display the same contempt for pedestrians that they accuse motorists of showing to cyclists.
  10. B

Cyclists

And don't forget deaf people. You'll have to ban them from going out in public altogether in this new Rutty utopia.
  11. B

Women's FA Cup Final

Chelsea one up on Birmingham with eight mins to go. Now that that's out of the way, the real reason for starting the thread is the following piece of hilarity just witnessed on SSN courtesy of the Irish wan who reported: "And now for an update from the women's FA Cup Final. Chelsea currently...
  12. B

Blatter wants alternative to penalty shootouts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18205513 Clearly rattled by Chelsea winning the CL (possibly a closet Manyooer? Who knows). Anyway, I remember watching an interview with Cruyff about the NASL back in the day where he spoke about their shootout system. It was a bit like the way they...