Recent content by Badgers19

1. B

2023 Premier Intermediate football

I think that it will be an all Mid Cork final between CNM and iveleary! O Hanlon is a major blow for Killshannig if his out! They will still be a danger for any team thou no doubt!
  2. B

2022 Premier Intermediate football

I think they will get to the final but they dont seem to handle the pressure on big days like the last 2 finals they were in, but it might be a different story for them this year, just shows anything can happen on county final day!
  3. B

After gearing tadgh corkery is out for CNM sat! Massive blow for them
  4. B

I think your going to be wrong in both predictions but we shall wait and see!
  5. B

Iveleary and kanturk final!
  6. B

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Shockin decision! He turned into the tackle! Tbf thou dont think it would have had much of a difference the bettee team won! Should be a crackin final
  7. B

2022 Premier Senior Hurling

Iv a sneaky feeling that Newtown will beat the Barrs
  8. B

2022 Intermediate A football

Id fancy boher to win it out! Avoiding kilshannig and michelstown in the semi is a big plus also
  9. B

Bantry wont beat Iveleary even without vaughan! They have too much class throughout the team! Would be brilliant to see an Iveleary CNM final, there would be some crowd down the park for that one!
  10. B

Also finding it very hard to call who wins the kanturk game, Predictions?
  11. B

I would still fancy them even without vaughan, huge loss of course but if they get over bantry i wouldnt be surprised if he was on the pitch for the final!
  12. B

Good win for Iveleary, big performances from creedon in goal, riordan full bak, galvin and manning in defence and vaughan and jones up front! Vaughan injury is a big blow dont know if he will be back for the bantry game!
  13. B

Didnt hear anythin about him just Aidan!
  14. B

After hearing Aidan walsh is out for the rest of the year with a shoulder injury!? Anyone else hear that or s it just false rumours? If so he will be a massive loss for kanturk!
  15. B

Ya fair enough, ya they are in the bookies anyway but will wait and see what happens!