Recent content by Baazerbouy2

1. B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Half way through it, tis fairly bad alright. Not sure if I'll bother with the rest of it
  2. B

Old Cork Photos

Yes, they were on the Mall as well
  3. B

Old Cork Photos

I had insurance with Carol Nash on my bike back in the day, was that the English crowd?
  4. B

Your Favourite Gangster Film

Have seen a lot of the movies mentioned here and loads of recommendations for ones I have to check out. Thanks For me it's Godfather 1& 2 plus Once upon a time in America.
  5. B

First car

No, no way..they were so bad
  6. B

First car

First one I has was a Renault 5. Heap of shit, constantly breaking down
  7. B

Old Cork Photos

I remember it, opposite the opera house on the corner.
  8. B

The official Cork court report thread.

Tis what it is, can't change it CF, but I see where Outdoor was coming from. Personally I used it as a "what would the parents do if I did this" to make me stop what ever fuckery I was involved with. Didn't make me a saint cause I was still a kid in Cork. Just got stuck into lesser not criminal...
  9. B

Point taken, just wondered why it nearly always seems to be the problem and if some are more troubled by their past then we were lucky I guess
  10. B

Women going to the pub on their own.

Barry's if i remember the pub in Douglas once refused me a pint of larger for my sister and she was a regular. Talking early 90s. Barman gave out 2 half glasses and charged for a pint after she complained
  11. B

Why do these fuckwits always get to blame their troubled childhood or a family tragedy As a family we were orphaned as kids but none of us ended up before the courts or had Mr Buttimer bleating on about our troubled life.
  12. B

What Auld Night Clubs / Pubs did you go to

This'll age me but, Clubs etc Bishopstown GAA...First time hearing music in a "club" setting Jurys no name club...nuff said Dolphin rugby club discos Chandras Cleos (bus from outside the library) Spiders Couldn't be arsed clubbing after that as the music IMHO went south for me Bars Courthouse...
  13. B

cork night Clubs & Bars back in the days

The Penguin Club down Careys Lane...I think... It was turned into a bar after doing the bottle twirling nonsense that Tom Cruise started
  14. B

Scoil Stiofain Naofa

I agree...didn't have any issues when I went there (students or teachers)
  15. B

Jean Byrne - Weather Mistress

Not a chance...all I can hear is that mouth click/smack/pop sound...smack..."and here's the weather ..smack....it'll be cold overnight...smack"....drives me mental. Now that you know you'll hear it too