Recent content by a honest mistake

1. A

The Next world war.

Who will be on what side. I'm going with USA, UK, Australia, Israel Canada Vs Russia China Japan India Most of South America Most of the Middle East Neutrals Europe Bar Switzerland them snaky feckers will be all up with the yanks and Brits
  2. A

Spot the proc'er

Some of you guys in this list... http://balls.ie/football/irish-sports/
  3. A

RTE Two Comedy Awards

Rte have outdone themselves this time. Utter shit, nothing but culchies and knobheads. Pure muck!
  4. A

Claridges fly on the wall show.

Some place in fairness but by Christ fools easily parted with their money and all that, some yank pays 5k a night for a room and is impressed with a nespresso machine in his room.
  5. A

Topics on the ProC

Is there anything which has not been covered. So far i think we can safely assume the weekly Best Chipper Favourite alcoholic drink The Late Late is crap The government are wankers North-side / south-side grudges Paddys Ireland is shit thread TV show Weather threads have all been fully...
  6. A

Cheap laughs

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, “Hey I haven’t seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible.” The pirate raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean? I feel fine.” “Um, what about the wooden leg? As I recall, you didn’t have that last time you were here.” The pirate...
  7. A

Where has the day gone?

would you look at the time, its nearly half two. The day is flying in.... Long weekend to boot for this punter as well.....
  8. A

Online Bullying.

Is it just me or this the biggest load of rubbish ever. To blame the internet on causing people to commit suicide to me just sounds ludicrous, i mean online is probably the one place where you can easily get away from potential bullies by simply logging off and walking away from the computer...
  9. A

The Official "giving Trapp a Hand" Thread

Seeing as poor Trapp now has to attend some matches in person and actually watch prospective players perform. I think its only fair that we should all lend a hand seeing as we are stuck with him for the next few years. So what im proposing is a thread where we can highlight players who are...
  10. A

Guess the movie, picture edition

you are allowed maximum of three pictures to describe a movie. for example Is the lion king.
  11. A

Anybody having trouble logging into Skype, any time i go to the log on page all the text is in Korean? anybody else suffering with this problem?
  12. A

Irelands greatest sportsman

Was listening to the radio this morning and something was mentioned about who was Ireland's greatest sportsman (/woman) which got me thinking. Who's contribution has lifted the country, who is Ireland's WARRIOR, who is Ireland's greatest? And before ye all cry out this has been done to death...
  13. A

Irelands greatest sports man.

14. A

Trapattoni "i'll quit when i lose the dressing room"

Trapattoni "i'll quit when i lose the dressing room" Somebody should tell him he lost it a long time ago, not only has he lost the dressing room he has alienated and ignored many players. Stephen Ireland -...
  15. A

did you know