1. 2

Junior A Hurling Championship 2022

Heard he gives out a few nods for free.
  2. 2

You can't bring senior hurlers on in junior games lad. Behave
  3. 2

Don't blow too much smoke young lad. It's a bit early for too much hype. The gaels didn't play well yesterday so more is expected from them. Kilshannig still getting to grips with have a full team back. Time will tell what will happen with these teams. Anything can happen in the 60 plus minutes...
  4. 2

Yet kilshannig have fine hurlers themselves. Experience and fitness of an intermediate football team combined with average hurlers gives them a mighty chance. They have ability both teams and it will be good game. Colm o shea will man mark o brien and Cillian O Hanlon will be on killeens toes at...
  5. 2

Dillusional biased fan. Kilshannig won't be beat handy. Josh quinn is in a sling still. Saw him at the match last night. That game will have alot of hurling. 60 plus minutes to determine a winner. The Gaels will want revenge after last year's first group game against kilshannig. They hurled for...
  6. 2

There's only 1 Relihan and he's a Churchtown man. To my knowledge. If there's more I hope they can hurl as well as the 1 that's already at the club.
  7. 2

What ballyhea men play for them ?
  8. 2

I've a semi thinking about these games 👀
  9. 2

Well Fat Frank, Kilshannig should win by 5 or more. The 2 Hanlon brothers are back and look fit. They should be too strong for a young Killavullen side. Shanballymore are like a pack of wolves, hungry and ready to feed, they should not be underestimated.
  10. 2

Healy is a big doubt. Madden will surely get the nod. Going well all year after his stint in OZ.