National Stereotypes That are Actually True

Sif Afrikaans.. Never met a nice one.
South Africans are interesting in that no other white people grow up in such a dangerous environment. It's like 4 million whites surrounded by 60 million blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
They have to toughen up and act macho and they're always shifty.
So they probably come across as dicks but they kind of have to be to live where they're from.

South Africans are interesting in that no other white people grow up in such a dangerous environment. It's like 4 million whites surrounded by 60 million blacks with a chip on their shoulder.
So they probably come across as dicks but they kind of have to be to live where they're from.

Have you been to South Africa?

Nope.
Met a good few Saffers though.
They come across shifty as fuck

I have, many times.

I understand what you say about white v a large black population. But that's a simplistic point of view.

White South Africans can't stand Afrikaans who can't stand the English or Dutch and everyone doubles down on Pakistani and Indian.

Everyone in South Africa despises the Asian. Find me a Chinese person in Cape Town or Johannesburg and I'll show you a flying pig.

It's a boiler plate of intolerance and racism. A rich history of war led to it. White v Black is the least of their problems.

Worked with a lot of people whom having flown out of London to Cape Town would immediately return to their township as they classed London as a shithole.

Community first.

I experienced racism there. Some shops wouldn't sell me bottled water coz I is white. 38 degrees celcius. Sweating like a brick shithouse.

…..and whom created those circumstances?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼