The Munster Rugby Thread 2019/20

Harsh to suggest that people going to the big expense in both time and money to travel to SA for a game where the opposition are bookies favourites, are just bandwagon jumpers. Good on each and every one of them making that trip.
Not really. Didn't even get a sellout vs Toulouse. Attendances at Thomond Park have been fairly poor at times.

I mean, I enjoy a bandwagon, but a bandwagon it is.

Not really. Didn't even get a sellout vs Toulouse. Attendances at Thomond Park have been fairly poor at times.

I mean, I enjoy a bandwagon, but a bandwagon it is.

You can delude yourself all you like in trying to disparage people who spend time and money travelling 16 hours flight at best down to Capetown to follow a team in the likely forlorn hope they win, as being bandwagoners - knock yerself out. :ROFLMAO:

Ugh, i can hear his voice through the newspaper

I saw the video of that interview :rolleyes:

BOD was a superb player but Shurgodlovehim he has the brain of a turnip.

O'Gara could have his pick of most jobs given his last two seasons.

Paulie is putting out the cones for Farrell.

So 5k travelling to Cape Town is a bandwagon?

I'd say it's pretty diehard tbh.

Was asked to go but have stuff on this weekend.

Absolutely ridiculous assertion, don't know how he can come to that conclusion.

Anyone who has stuck with Munster over the last 12 years and is prepared to hand over serious cash to travel to SA to support them in a league final (of which they have lost the last three they have been in and are underdogs in this one as well) can be considered the complete opposite of a bandwagon supporter.

I'd give my right testicle to go but I simply can't afford it. (Plus the wife would have the left one if I took off on a rugby trip to SA and left her with the smallies for 3/4 days.)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Tony Roberts

The Welcome Inn, Today @ 10:30pm

More events ▼