Cyclists

Yeah, the three schools up there are just going to magically disappear as will the houses.

FFS. :rolleyes:
I used to live on Patrick's hill, I know well what's up there. TBH, my car barely moved when I lived there, benefits of living so close to the city. As for the schools, maybe little Spencer and Charlotte might dropped off a little further from the schools and actually walk a bit.

I used to live on Patrick's hill, I know well what's up there. TBH, my car barely moved when I lived there, benefits of living so close to the city. As for the schools, maybe little Spencer and Charlotte might dropped off a little further from the schools and actually walk a bit.

Tell me you don't have kids without saying you don't have kids. :rolleyes:

Your car barely moved when you work in Carrigtohill?

Cool story m8.

I've just searched your exact trip right now just before 8:30am on a Tuesday morning. It takes 24 mins to go through the city and 25mins to use the tunnel according to google maps. Also it takes 24 mins on a bike through the city.

Here's an idea, maybe the city centre isn't a thoroughfare for those who want to go east to west?

Here's an idea, maybe you'd read the post to which I was responding, it was by Stacy extolling the virtues of using the North Ring in travelling from West to East in our city. That was the myth I was debunking.

But you carry on :cool:

Tell me you don't have kids without saying you don't have kids. :rolleyes:

Your car barely moved when you work in Carrigtohill?

Cool story m8.
Are you one of those eho drops kids right at at the front gate? Don't complain about traffic if that's the kind of bullshit you're up to.

Who the fuck said I worked in Carrigtwohill when I lived on Patrick's Hill ya clown.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Chris Kent and Gearid Farrelly

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼