So, how are we all now?

MrMr

In all seriousness, how the hell is everyone?

We had some good times back in our youth on here, 2004 onwards, there was many a good time.

Between savage banter, PRoC Ups, general getting to know folk, and acquainting friends, it was all good.

How has life treated you all throughout the years?

I'm seldom on here due to family/work commitments so I barely get to converse as I used to.

We had some good times back in our youth on here, 2004 onwards, there was many a good time.

Between savage banter, PRoC Ups, general getting to know folk, and acquainting friends, it was all good.

I'm seldom on here due to family/work commitments so I barely get to converse as I used to.
Welcome back and hope you will post often. I have read a few of your previous posts and they were a breath of fresh air.
I am doing fine had to go to hospital lately but all fine now. At this stag in my life being 82 I can expect some hospital time but we' keeping up hope and fingers crossed

Welcome back and hope you will post often. I have read a few of your previous posts and they were a breath of fresh air.
I am doing fine had to go to hospital lately but all fine now. At this stag in my life being 82 I can expect some hospital time but we' keeping up hope and fingers crossed
Cheers, lad.

I don't think I'll be posting often, I'll pop in from time to time. My previous posts are nothing to be bereft of.

I hope you are doing ok & that you push onwards & upwards.

Life for me, from that lad I was near on 20 years ago joining this page, it is completely different to what I ever expected it to be, but in the greatest of senses.

Fuck off cunt.

Hi Mr.

How's your husband doing (Mr) ?

Like a loon after CCFC
On the plus side
Gardening since 8
Now chilling
Thanks
I'm a newbie, kinda
Like this forum TBH
And only banned once 🫣😂

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm