Official Boxing Thread

Another belter in April
You got your wish

Fights we need to see next:
Fury v Winner of Usyk/AJ (Usyk to beat AJ again and Fury to beat Usyk to unify)
Spence v Crawford (Crawford win)
Tank Davis v Ryan Garcia (Garcia win)
Loma v winner of Kambosos/Haney with Kambosos to win to fight Loma for all the belts and Loma to go back on top )
Canelo v to Beterbiev (Beterbiev win)

You wouldn't knock this Franklin lad with a truck!!

Edit...
Joshua on points. Although he won all the rounds, it's hard to see him beat Fury, Usyk or Wilder

Last edited:
You got your wish
The only problem Garcia has is he can’t weigh more than 145lbs on the night of the fight due to a rehydration clause. Tank was thought by Floyd who was a master of gaining every edge.

And Loma V Haney on the 20th of May will be a great fight too. Finally we’re getting some cracking fights.

Benavidez vs. Plant last week was some dust up too. I think Canelo might fight Benavidez now in September instead of Beterbiev. He’s fighting John Ryder in May 🤦

The only problem Garcia has is he can’t weigh more than 145lbs on the night of the fight due to a rehydration clause. Tank was thought by Floyd who was a master of gaining every edge.

And Loma V Haney on the 20th of May will be a great fight too. Finally we’re getting some cracking fights.
One of the kids watched fight tonight with me and of course i was complaining on how shite the heavyweight division has become when I grew up with Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, Bowe etc.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼