The Kerry Babies Case

I wouldn't be certain they'll need a confession. It's likely that someone else knows something.

The couple will also need to account for why they never reported their baby missing at the very least.
Oh yes I suppose that's true. It's very suspect , and obviously covering up something.

On a different note I just learned the couple aren't Irish. I assumed they were. She is French and he is German. Have lived on Valentina apparently for many years.

Its normal procedure to let suspects go while getting DPP directions. They can't be held pending direction
I may be wrong but think it was you that I already messaged earlier this week advising you of this procedure and how It’s the DPP directs on serious crime.
Normally DPP would make this decision to charge or not while suspect is detained for such a serious crime as the one being discussed here or further detention time would be sought, which I don’t think was done in this case. I actually don’t know under which Act they were arrested.

As a top lawyer I’m sure you know this already.

I may be wrong but think it was you that I already messaged earlier this week advising you of this procedure and how It’s the DPP directs on serious crime.
Normally DPP would make this decision to charge or not while suspect is detained for such a serious crime as the one being discussed here or further detention time would be sought, which I don’t think was done in this case. I actually don’t know under which Act they were arrested.

As a top lawyer I’m sure you know this already.

You didn't message me.

Oh yes I suppose that's true. It's very suspect , and obviously covering up something.

On a different note I just learned the couple aren't Irish. I assumed they were. She is French and he is German. Have lived on Valentina apparently for many years.
Interesting, in that case they could have moved there with their parents, there was an influx of hippy types to West Cork and Kerry in the 70s & 80s, they could have been part of that contingent.

Interesting, in that case they could have moved there with their parents, there was an influx of hippy types to West Cork and Kerry in the 70s & 80s, they could have been part of that contingent.
For 4 decades up to the Celtic Tiger between 5000 and 10000 French & Germans moved here each year. They were almost all older professionals or retirees.

So if baby John's mother is in her 50's now she was quite young when she had him. She may have been a daughter of someone who moved here.
Yes.. a teenager. There was a story floating around here earlier in the week that the girls father was a member of an Garda siochana who died in the 1970s, years before Baby John.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Special Guest Award Winning Ray Harrington - Danny Ryan
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼