The Official Man Utd Thread - Part 3.

Kane wouldn't be my first choice at all but one thing I would say about him being on the older side, he's never really relied on athleticism! You could easily get another 3-4 years of him at the very top and 80m would look a snip if he fires Utd to glory. Also he'll be hell bent on breaking Shearer's record which will only make him more motivated. As I said there's players out there I'd prefer but still wouldn't be too disappointed if Utd did get him!

Good point about Kane. He's never relied on speed so he might be another Teddy Sheringham

We'll need 2 centre forwards anyway.

Jazz just needs to pump out a little extra LPG and we can bring in Ozzy as well.

It'll be nice to be shopping in Harrods while the SSB's are looking for special offers in LIDL

This FFP Lark in only for mugs

Good point about Kane. He's never relied on speed so he might be another Teddy Sheringham

We'll need 2 centre forwards anyway.

Jazz just needs to pump out a little extra LPG and we can bring in Ozzy as well.

It'll be nice to be shopping in Harrods while the SSB's are looking for special offers in LIDL

This FFP Lark in only for mugs
There’ll be interesting competition for places with Greenwood coming back into the sqaud aswell. Will probably need a bloated sqaud to mount a serious title and champions league challenge expected next season

You'll have to come up with a new line now

Ya big fucking LANGERRRRRR :lol!:

Marc:lol!: will assist no doubt
You mean tis ye'll have to come up with new excuses m8

"The players had too much pressure from the gigantic price tags"

"Klopp and El T actually have a secret alliance irl"

"E7H was jealous of peps hair (singular)”

"It wuz da Glazers wot dunnit"

"Arsenal were mean to us"

You mean tis ye'll have to come up with new excuses m8

"The players had too much pressure from the gigantic price tags"

"Klopp and El T actually have a secret alliance irl"

"E7H was jealous of peps hair (singular)”

"It wuz da Glazers wot dunnit"

"Arsenal were mean to us"
:lol!:

I love your optimism.

:lol!:

It's notable that such a militant, protest-heavy fanbase haven't so much as said a peep against the prospect of being taken over by a bunch of horrible sportswashers.

Sure they might decide against busting up their stadium again, but nothing? No protest? No public statement from fans groups? Not even a protest banner?

It's notable that such a militant, protest-heavy fanbase haven't so much as said a peep against the prospect of being taken over by a bunch of horrible sportswashers.

Sure they might decide against busting up their stadium again, but nothing? No protest? No public statement from fans groups? Not even a protest banner?
You're taking the piss right?

You'd expect protests at Anfield if it was similar?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom (The Bear) O Mahony Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

13th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼