The Action Plan for Housing.

What could be done to solve it ? Lets see.... go back and see what we failed at over the last 12 years (will take a while). Get rid of most, if not all advisers. Make developers develop the development land. Get that current clown of a minister out. Stop landlord TD's voting for things that suit landlords. Just for a start.

We need to look at the standards in public office. The lying is completely off the charts. If you did half of what these charlatans did in private sector you'd be sacked. There has to be some accountability for the lying populism in elections. Saying you wouldn't go into coalition with a party pre election has to mean something. Politicians forgetting they own multiple houses. Coveney promised in May 2017 that in July 2017 there'd be nobody in emergency accommodation. He is still in government despite record people in emergency accommodation. Only in Ireland. Even the Brits kicked out Boris ffs. Coveney was vocal in 2010 when Cowen was drunk on Morning Ireland but an unprecedented housing crisis? That's grand. Absolute scumbag.
Coveney is pure fucking useless. I asked him to do a small thing for me many years ago. 26 weeks later fuck all done. I had to go through other channels. Then, when someone else sorted things he rows back in and pretended he had his finger on the pulse the whole time. He's a silver-spooned bollox of the highest order and only is where he is because of his surname...and fuck all else.

What could be done to solve it ? Lets see.... go back and see what we failed at over the last 12 years (will take a while). Get rid of most, if not all advisers. Make developers develop the development land. Get that current clown of a minister out. Stop landlord TD's voting for things that suit landlords. Just for a start.
Tell those who object to developments to get stuffed, If we want to solve this then you cant make an omellette without breaking
eggs, Nothing grinds my gears like seeing politician of all parties objecting to houses,

Tell those who object to developments to get stuffed, If we want to solve this then you cant make an omellette without breaking
eggs, Nothing grinds my gears like seeing politician of all parties objecting to houses,
We're in trouble if we need these idiots to sort it. The debate was farcical.
TD's-on both sides-were absolutely non stop shouting over each other/yelling.
Labour are completely finished. They got a kicking off even the independents. O Ríordáin was psycho central, yelling at everyone. Must be a cyclist😉.

Coveney is pure fucking useless. I asked him to do a small thing for me many years ago. 26 weeks later fuck all done. I had to go through other channels. Then, when someone else sorted things he rows back in and pretended he had his finger on the pulse the whole time. He's a silver-spooned bollox of the highest order and only is where he is because of his surname...and fuck all else.
He's a prick alright. Cousins of mine were in Clongowes with him and said he was an asshole. Was in his company years ago-before he was a TD-& nobody liked him. McGrath was actually a nice enough guy. Coveney is beyond useless alright.

We're in trouble if we need these idiots to sort it. The debate was farcical.
TD's-on both sides-were absolutely non stop shouting over each other/yelling.
Labour are completely finished. They got a kicking off even the independents. O Ríordáin was psycho central, yelling at everyone. Must be a cyclist😉.
It is all about advancing the party with the lot of them, Deep down those facing notice to quit are collateral damage,

It is all about advancing the party with the lot of them, Deep down those facing notice to quit are collateral damage,
Hourigan voted for the government.
Cowen showed his true colours with a disgusting analogy comparing the eviction ban to giving children free sweets. I mean. Just a disgusting BIFFO.

He's a prick alright. Cousins of mine were in Clongowes with him and said he was an asshole. Was in his company years ago-before he was a TD-& nobody liked him. McGrath was actually a nice enough guy. Coveney is beyond useless alright.
McGrath and especially his brother come across as decent fellas who have a genuine interest and concern for local people and the environment.

McGrath and especially his brother come across as decent fellas who have a genuine interest and concern for local people and the environment.
Yeah. McGrath seems a nice guy. His brother looked out of his depth on the news when discussing the houses in Carrigaline that were in turn key condition but nobody was living in them.
I met Mehole at a charity Golf Day.
Didn't take to him to be honest. Never met Leo but he's a complete c**t.

Padraig Sull speaking a lot of sense (I know) on RedFm about the council refusing planning for rural one off housing that meet the criteria. All it does it moves them in to bidding wars for city/suburban housing.

Another lad on now, 12 months waiting for a fire cert from the council, two apartments ready to go.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼