Cork Hurlers - Part 2

You might want to lengthen that list slightly Bronxy. Although a long shot it's actually possible that none of the above start.
Considering how important the frees are I highly doubt none of them start. I believe the shop has sailed on Lehane. Perhaps I’m wrong but relying on him as a free taker is way too risky. Who would you lengthen the list with?

Lehane on frees is a non starter. The pecking order should be Horgan, Kingston, Dalton.
Dalton outside the 45, Horgan inside the 45. If one isn’t on the pitch give it to the other. If neither are on I’d be very nervous about Kingston or Lehane on them but there isn’t many other options but I don’t think either will be starting

My cship foward line would be

Dalton - Seamus - Tim
Robbie - Hoggy - Power

Dalton outside the 45, Horgan inside the 45. If one isn’t on the pitch give it to the other. If neither are on I’d be very nervous about Kingston or Lehane on them but there isn’t many other options but I don’t think either will be starting

My cship foward line would be

Dalton - Seamus - Tim
Robbie - Hoggy - Power
Barrett ?

It’s not unreasonable to expect players hoping to play a significant role for the seniors in championship this year to play well or stand out at u20 level.
It's unreasonable to EXPECT that 3 days after getting sent off in his biggest senior game to date that a 19 year old will come out and tear it up in a different position in a different team.
It's also unreasonable to EXPECT that a 19 year old who's had a stop start season with injury, and been in and out of senior squad, is going to shoot the lights out the minute he hits the field for the U20s.

Anyone with a brain will reserve judgement and assess them at the end of April when they've completed the U20 round robin.

It's unreasonable to EXPECT that 3 days after getting sent off in his biggest senior game to date that a 19 year old will come out and tear it up in a different position in a different team.
It's also unreasonable to EXPECT that a 19 year old who's had a stop start season with injury, and been in and out of senior squad, is going to shoot the lights out the minute he hits the field for the U20s.

Anyone with a brain will reserve judgement and assess them at the end of April when they've completed the U20 round robin.
Good post and spot on, slight correction though, Downey played FB last night.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼