Gardai

I passed Anglesey street station and had a look at the cars parked in the car park. Cars with reg. Plates pre 2015 were a rarity Most were 2017 +. This speakes a lot about their salaries..
Jesus that's creepy. You do realise that Gardaí can apply for loans through banks and their own credit union don't you? They also pay the same bills as the rest of us too. You're well named.

Considering what they mentioned on the warrant it seems a bit mad they didn't mention computers.
I think the Judges are just being pedantic. No common sense with that lot, I can understand what is happening in Israel
Judiciaries have too much power and need their wings clipped. Let them stand for election and put them on a fixed term.

I passed Anglesey street station and had a look at the cars parked in the car park. Cars with reg. Plates pre 2015 were a rarity Most were 2017 +. This speakes a lot about their salaries..

2015 reg:

huracan-clarkson-02.jpg

2022 Reg:

178570128.jpg

:lol!:

The reality of the job as a Garda ;

And to any fuckwits here who think that a closed or closing down Garda station really matters, have a good read of this part of the article;

For example, if you are in a town and a traffic accident happens outside the garda station, 20-30 feet outside, somebody might run in and say, ‘oh garda, there's an accident out there. The guard can't go out and deal with that accident until that member of the public rings 999, records the call and that guard then receives a call from the command control system to go and deal with the call,” Ms McManus said.

The reality of the job as a Garda ;

And to any fuckwits here who think that a closed or closing down Garda station really matters, have a good read of this part of the article;

For example, if you are in a town and a traffic accident happens outside the garda station, 20-30 feet outside, somebody might run in and say, ‘oh garda, there's an accident out there. The guard can't go out and deal with that accident until that member of the public rings 999, records the call and that guard then receives a call from the command control system to go and deal with the call,” Ms McManus said.
Seems logical really. If the guard leaves his post, there could be an armed robbery on the other side of town 2 minutes later and there'll be no-one at the desk there when the call comes in.

Seems logical really. If the guard leaves his post, there could be an armed robbery on the other side of town 2 minutes later and there'll be no-one at the desk there when the call comes in.
But that is now how the system works.

All calls like that are put through a control room where the respective units are dispatched to whatever scene it is.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼