Cyclists

In or out of a bike-lane it's absolutely mind-boggling what the cretin was at. In traffic with a much bigger vehicle behind him, both traveling at similar pace and he decides to slalom. Trying out for the Darwin Awards.

Speaking of which (now I know *ank didn't witness it) but this morning driving in the South LInk stopped in a long line of traffic I see this guy in his 20s walking out the South Link with his back to the traffic hurtling by him, and despite the lack of a footpath on he walked! What the actual f**k goes through these peoples heads? 😔
Fucking hell, was he walking on the road or on that separation bit in the middle?

In or out of a bike-lane it's absolutely mind-boggling what the cretin was at. In traffic with a much bigger vehicle behind him, both traveling at similar pace and he decides to slalom. Trying out for the Darwin Awards.

Speaking of which (now I know *ank didn't witness it) but this morning driving in the South LInk stopped in a long line of traffic I see this guy in his 20s walking out the South Link with his back to the traffic hurtling by him, and despite the lack of a footpath on he walked! What the actual f**k goes through these peoples heads? 😔
Oh no *ank has inspired a new generation to act the mickey on the roads.

Fucking hell, was he walking on the road or on that separation bit in the middle?

Initially on the road! He sauntered across to the middle bit but then saw more traffic coming, picked up the pace, got on the median and slipped. He damn near slipped out on the road into my lane behind me. He was an absolute clown

On the subject of EVs, I'll have to invest in a motor in the next 12 months or so.

Anyone have thoughts on the MG4? Roughly 30k, so getting to a reasonable price point.

And yes Drucker, it's even lower on the spectrum than a Korean shitbox.

On the subject of EVs, I'll have to invest in a motor in the next 12 months or so.

Anyone have thoughts on the MG4? Roughly 30k, so getting to a reasonable price point.

And yes Drucker, it's even lower on the spectrum than a Korean shitbox.
It’s a good car. And it’s a good price. But produced in a country with labour camps and forced detention of people for speaking their opinion?

Even the South Koreans aren’t that bad.

I’m sure it will be lovely when it’s finished.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Diarmuid Ó Meachair
The White Horse, Ballincollig

6th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼