Paul Pogba

Aye. So glad he's gone and with him the constant news stories surrounding him staying or going, as if he was Mara fucking dona, and not the waster he is.

"Oh but he played a blinding pass once or twice"

Yeah and was a liability most of the time. I'd have Fred in my team every day of the week over him. Don't get me wrong, Fred is a squad player at best, but he never hides and never gives less than 100% either. If paulie had those qualities he'd have gotten the move to Real or Barca that he always wanted.
Completely agree he’s a show pony that looks good against week teams. When the going got tough and someone was needed to dictate a game he went missing.

He was a typical marketing buy from Woodward. The more I think about how that fella was left fail for so long without being sacked is beyond me. I suppose my perspective on failure is different to that of the Glazers.

Completely agree he’s a show pony that looks good against week teams. When the going got tough and someone was needed to dictate a game he went missing.

He was a typical marketing buy from Woodward. The more I think about how that fella was left fail for so long without being sacked is beyond me. I suppose my perspective on failure is different to that of the Glazers.

He should never again have played or trained with the first team after he had his agent put out the word he wanted a move on the eve of their home CL tie against Leipzig.

Should have been told to train with the u-23s until they could get rid of him.

The most genuinely dislikeable player at the club in my time supporting them. Makes Ballotelli look like a model pro.

He should never again have played or trained with the first team after he had his agent put out the word he wanted a move on the eve of their home CL tie against Leipzig.

Should have been told to train with the u-23s until they could get rid of him.

The most genuinely dislikeable player at the club in my time supporting them. Makes Ballotelli look like a model pro.
In hindsight he looked better than he actually was the first time at Juve due to the fact of having one of the all time greats Pirlo next to him making life easy and also Italy is a much slower game to PL. Same story with the French team he was surrounded by quality players with good mentalities that carried him.

Talent alone is not nearly enough!

In hindsight he looked better than he actually was the first time at Juve due to the fact of having one of the all time greats Pirlo next to him making life easy and also Italy is a much slower game to PL. Same story with the French team he was surrounded by quality players with good mentalities that carried him.

Had a very good season on the run to the league cup and Europa league but it was all extended cameos after that.

No doubt the guy has ability but thats pointless if you can't do it with any degree of consistency.

Deli Alli with world cup medal.

Ah yes, Pirlo, or 'the enforcer' as they called him in Italy.

Ffs.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼