Donald Trump autobiography.

I assume you will be dedicating a full chapter to our own Dr. Aaoouh to honour his almost 5,000 convoluted replies on the Trump thread.

When it's written could we have a little paragraph teaser?

I can confirm that I will be ghost writing President Donald Trumps autobiography and a publication date of mid 2021 can be expected. I have been in contact with him on a regular basis since the disputed elections and I can confirm he will soon be issuing a statement on the matter. Previously unseen evidence will be revealed which will verify the Presidents statements.

Trump, after agreeing to sit for a raft of book interviews, declares them a ‘total waste of time’

John Wagner
July 9, 2021|Updated today at 10:51 a.m. EDT

Former president Donald Trump, who reportedly agreed to sit for at least a dozen interviews in recent months for forthcoming books about his tenure, said Friday that doing so was “a total waste of time.”

“It seems to me that meeting with authors of the ridiculous number of books being written about my very successful Administration, or me, is a total waste of time,” Trump said in a statement in which he accused the authors of producing “pure fiction.”

“These writers are often bad people who write whatever comes to their mind or fits their agenda,” he said. “It has nothing to do with facts or reality.”

Trump took aim in particular at an anecdote in a forthcoming book by Michael C. Bender, the senior White House reporter for the Wall Street Journal.

Poor Greed_y as it was just sent to the printers and all :rolleyes:

BBC have added an extra programme to tomorrow nights scheduled. It's called Trumps achievements whilst president.
Because of this all subsequent programmes will be running ten seconds late

This will go well when Greedy updates the bio.

Trump is due to be indicted and arrested in New York next Tuesday. He released the following two messages as a comment.

Call him what you want, but don’t call him rattled. 😂

"OUR NATION IS NOW THIRD WORLD & DYING. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD! THE RADICAL LEFT ANARCHISTS HAVE STOLLEN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND WITH IT, THE HEART OF OUR OUR COUNTRY. AMERICAN PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED & HELD IN CAPTIVITY LIKE ANIMALS, WHILE CRIMINALS & LEFTIST THUGS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS, KILLING & BURNING WITH NO RETRIBUTION. MILLIONS ARE FLOODING THROUGH OUR OPEN BOARDERS, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS. CRIME & INFLATION ARE DESTROYING OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE..."

"NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!"

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Simple Things

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼