Far-Right Protests in Fermoy

Are people not allowed to have opinions now?

When did that ruling come in?

Woke diktat:

A process of indoctrination in which subjects are expected to simultaneously accept two conflicting beliefs as truth, often at odds with their own memory or sense of reality.

E.g. Anyone who thinks children shouldn't be party to sexually graphic material is actually intolerant and damaging children.

People are going to look back at the 20s with wonder how the prevailing thought of the era could be so fundamentally stupid.

Last edited:
Woke diktat:

A process of indoctrination in which subjects are expected to simultaneously accept two conflicting beliefs as truth, often at odds with their own memory or sense of reality.

E.g. Anyone who thinks children shouldn't be party to sexually graphic material is actually intolerant and damaging children.

People are going to look at the 20s with wonder how the prevailing thought of the era could be so fundamentally stupid.
The stuff about prostate massaging would be considered hardcore by many adults, I'm not sure why there is such an urgent need to push that sort of information onto children tbh.

I wonder how many men on here have allowed their wives stick their fingers up their bums? Not many I suspect. 👆

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼