The Action Plan for Housing.

And those politicians who encouraged you to stand your ground will be nowhere to be seen,

While those politicians who encouraged others to ensure you have no ground to stand on will be seen around election time looking for your vote because they "know how to get things done" :rolleyes:

I'd say if anything the governments withdrawal of the eviction ban will increase their popularity. They've shown that they're not afraid to make unpopular decisions when absolutely necessary.

That won't sit well with the types who vote for the Shinners and other left wing nobodies, but they wouldn't have voted for FFG regardless.

I certainly doubt FFG have lost any votes over this. Us people who get up early in the morning are right behind them.

Leo Varadkar. My Taoiseach.

Has it hit you yet, that since you mentioned you don't vote, that no one is taking much notice of you anymore ?
Has it hit you yet, that I've asked you when I said that I don't vote, and not once have you shown any evidence?🤔
There is plenty of evidence of Mehole and Leo the leak showing themselves to be the hypocrites that they are.

I'd say if anything the governments withdrawal of the eviction ban will increase their popularity. They've shown that they're not afraid to make unpopular decisions when absolutely necessary.

That won't sit well with the types who vote for the Shinners and other left wing nobodies, but they wouldn't have voted for FFG regardless.

I certainly doubt FFG have lost any votes over this. Us people who get up early in the morning are right behind them.

Leo Varadkar. My Taoiseach.
Shouldn't everyone have a home? And food? And medical care? And something to keep them occupied?

Shouldn't everyone have a home? And food? And medical care? And something to keep them occupied?

Of course they should. Are Sinn Fein going to provide all those things or could it be that its easier said than done and no government could possibly succeed?

Is there a single country in the world without homelessness, without hunger, without unemployed people?

Speaking of unemployment, Ireland has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the EU and we have never had more people in work than we do now.

Of course they should. Are Sinn Fein going to provide all those things or could it be that its easier said than done and no government could possibly succeed?
Wouldn't removing the right to private property, at least as far as house ownership apart from your own residence goes, go a long way to curtailing the shortfall? You wouldn't have people profiting?

Wouldn't removing the right to private property, at least as far as house ownership apart from your own residence goes, go a long way to curtailing the shortfall? You wouldn't have people profiting?

Remove the right to private property? What about businesses, should pubs and restaurants be nationalised too?

Sure we may as well go back to a barter system while we're at it.

Economies can't function without incentives. If there's no incentive for people to innovate and try and better themselves, there's no economy.

Remove the right to private property? What about businesses, should pubs and restaurants be nationalised too?

Sure we may as well go back to a barter system while we're at it.

Economies can't function without incentives. If there's no incentive for people to innovate and try and better themselves, there's no economy.
People will exist on the goodwill of others, a satisfaction in knowing their needs are catered for, and an iron fist from those in charge.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

All You Need Is Death (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 4:15pm

More events ▼